Productions Request....

KSI Turtleee

Name: Josh

Gamertag: KSI Turtle

E-mail: joshuastrickla4@gmail.com

Recording device (if any): Elgato Game Capture HD

Please list your strengths: Streaming, uploading to youtube, simple edits

Programs you are familiar with (if any):

What can you do for KSI Productions? : I can livestream through twitch and upload frequently to the youtube channel if needed

A Sample video (if any): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGws98nZ9TA

Additional comments: I a willing to learn how to edit , etc.

I use the elgato game capture hd program and the youtube editor

Huh interesting. I'm going to let Tohdoh make the decision on this one.

Well first of all, the video you showed us was not in HD 720p, and we require that you have at least that. We could take you as a recorder if you're able to capture in 720. Let us know or post a recent video in HD

I am unable to record over 480p because of internet speed I have the fastest allowed in my area but my elgato records up to 1080p

• 2 weeks later...

Recording does not matter in terms for internet speed. I believe that only affects it for streaming. Is if your tv and/or xbox is HD compatible I don't think it should be a problem. But I could be wrong. Also if you want. If using a laptop. And if your using cable for internet. Try wifi. Also you can and go to speedtest.net and see what your ping, download and uploads speeds are.

Recording does not matter in terms for internet speed. I believe that only affects it for streaming. Is if your tv and/or xbox is HD compatible I don't think it should be a problem. But I could be wrong. Also if you want. If using a laptop. And if your using cable for internet. Try wifi. Also you can and go to speedtest.net and see what your ping, download and uploads speeds are.

recording is dependent on only the cables that connect from your xbox to your elgato to your TV, Internet speed is only needed if you are streaming, if recording for at least 720p you need to use the HDMI component cable or HD A/V cables (the one with red,green, and blue video cables) with your elgato