KSI DEADAJAX - Member Assistance

KSI Merciless 7

KSI Deadajax

Link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/34657-ksi-deadajax/

Award: member assistance 

Reasoning: dead is a captain in his squad and I've seen him assist members with questions about ksi or squad events multiple times.

• Lafayette 7 changed the title to KSI DEADAJAX - Member Assistance

-Dropping my vote-

I am the Gen of Firebird, and I have witnessed KSI DeadAjax assist members on multiple occasions. Whether it be with day to day questions within the squad, or just him training the LTs and being a good role model KSI DeadAjax is a phenomenal members and has truly helped myself with Firebird. He asks for nothing in return for all that he does for KSI and I'm hoping that this award can let him know how thankful we are to have him here.

This member has helped me and has helped many members within his squad with assisting them by answering questions that they would have. 

I am KSI DeadAjax's Co-Division Leader & I know this member well. He has became a great asset to Firebird. I have witnessed on numerous occasions that anytime a member needs help, whether its making a forums account or finding where they need to go on the forums for certain topics, to questions about the COC or when certain squad events are, hes always willing to immediately jump in and assist. I have seen times when Ajax would be in the middle of playing a good game with friends, and a new member needed step by step assistance (I think it was with making a forums acct & finding the correct spot on T&E or possibly Spirit Week section) because he was having trouble, and Ajax was quick to jump on it and tell the member no problem and he immediately stopped what he was doing, and went & invited the member to a party alone, so he could help them 1 on 1. Ive been around him quite alot in the past and since hes became an officer Ive never seen him not be willing to assist someone. Hes earned this award.