***News Show Poll***

December

Anchors, Writers, Historians! We need your feedback!

We are in the process of revamping our KSI News Show and two of the changes we'll be making are the Name of the show and the Time it streams on KSILive every Monday evening (biweekly to start).

-   -   -

We're looking for professional, fun and simple name suggestions. Please give us any and all ideas you have! The Anchors will be voting on a final choice once we have everyone's input.

Our start time options are: 8:00pm, 8:30pm and 9:00pm. The Anchors will be deciding this as well, once we have everyone's vote.

Please copy and post the template below! Hit me up on Discord if you have any questions. :) 

-   -   -

News Show Name Suggestions:

News Show Start Time:

(Must choose only one - 8:00pm, 8:30pm, 9:00pm)

I think it should start at 9pm becuase that gives people time to get a meeting done or have a late dinner and not have to worry about missing it. 

I think the news show should be called The Knowledge Within becuase once we find out something new we can learn about and that how people know new things.

Awards

News Show Name Suggestions: Monday Night Talks

News Show Start Time: 8pm est

Many squad events occur during the times of 7pm est and 9pm est. Unfortunately, that will never change but having the show at 8pm est provides the opportunity to capture the attention of the majority of online members during these hours. If you host it too early, you won't grab the attention of a night time show and if you host the show too late you will have less views due to work or school the next day. Hosting it in the middle is the best opportunity to capture attention.

Have your time split. If the show is going to air for 30 to 45 minutes, categorize you time. Offer something different than the past, have multiple different conversations with something in common. An example of this is as follows.

“We have a great line up tonight on Monday Night Talks. Please welcome the Halo 4 Weekend Warfare winners KSI ninja dm80 and KSI Pastries 7!” Conversation starts about the tournament with questions from all anchors. “Congratulations on your astonishing victory Saturday night Ninja and Pastries! What are your opinions about the new Halo game coming out?” Conversation about Halo Infinite starts. “Well new thank you both for coming out tonight and congratulations on your victory. Remember that this upcoming Weekend Warfare is a Overwatch 2v2 mystery hero tournament. Speaking of upcoming events, lets talk about what's happening around the community.” Conversation about the community begins. “That concludes our show tonight. Thank you everyone for tuning and remember to tune in next week!”

This is a broad view of the show, obviously, but the outline is there. The 3 different components of the show have roughly 10 to 15 minutes a piece. When switching to the different topics make sure they fade into each other. The previous Weekend Warfare was a Halo 4 tournament and there is an upcoming Halo game, so talk about it. Don’t talk about Halo and the switch to CoD.

I believe this show has the potential to be something great, I hope these opinions will help the future of the show.