KSI FireHeart 7s FI HoF self nom

KSI FireHeart 7

Name: KSI FireHeart 7

Profile Link: @KSI FireHeart 7

Award: fall classic 2018, I love Riot, spirit week 2018, committed, basic training certified, train the trainer certified, new member certified, spring break 2018, officer, fall classic 2017, clip commander, spirit week 2017, Gamerscore hoarder, twitch sub club

Reason: well I haven't accomplished anything ground breaking while in fi but what I can say is that I made sure every member in that division was happy no matter what. while a gen in velocity FI we were strugggleing after we switched to xb1 from 360. it was hard times but we as a squad brought velocity back to life and saved it. and when i became co-founder over velocity and stryker i helped bring stryker back up so it would not get merged into another squad,

Unfortunately, for all Divisional Hall-of-Fame nominations, the nominee is required to have Outstanding Service Level 1. This was waived during the first round of inductions due to the short amount of time between the requirements being announced and the actual induction period but is to be enforced for all future nominations for current and past divisions. If you have any questions about this then please message either myself, KSI RiiOT 7, or KSI Skarzx 77. We look forward to seeing your nomination for Outstanding Service soon!