Jump to content

ATTOM

Members
  • Posts

    77
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Koins

    0 [ Donate ]
  • Name Changes

    1

Everything posted by ATTOM

  1. 'Cause sometimes you just feel tired, Feel weak, and when you feel weak, you feel like you wanna just give up. But you gotta search within you, you gotta find that inner strength And just pull that Poop out of you and get that motivation to not give up And not be a quitter, no matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face and collapse.

  2. BathSalts.......

  3. I'm A Hater...I'm Gonna Hate.

  4. Hey I Just Met You And This Is Crazy But Here's My Number So Call Me Maybe.

  5. "So the FCC wont let me be or let me be me so let me see they tried to shut me down on MTV but it feels so empty without me"

  6. Woodbumper I'm Gona Miss You Man. I'm Gona Run This For You. Keep Things Straight. I Got Your Back.

  7. Theres A Term For People Like President Obama. Lets Make Sure He Only Has One.

  8. Cant wait for the Div Split

  9. Little kids need to mature.

  10. The Truth Hurts, If Your Scared Go To Church

  11. I'm Only Gona Give You One Check in My Whole life a Reality one you C***

  12. Don't Sing It. Bring It.

  13. We Dum. We Stupid. We the 3 Stooges.

  14. How could we ruin something so perfect, so fluent. we was young stupid and aint know what we doin

  15. Woods gone till sunday :'(

  16. Friday Friday Gotta Play With KSI On Friday So Wood Doesn't Get Mad At Me For Not Being On XBL

  17. Lets Go O's Toronto Tomorrow.

  18. Loven the new layout

  19. Think you ballin well i'm gonna bomb, jus like an atomic. Now I'm gonna be a convict.

  20. waken up in the morning. Goin back to sleep. Wait till 12 gonna hear that Beep Beep Beep. Gona hit her up with that Tweet Tweet Tweet. I dunno should i get on Facebook n poke her?? naaah I'm jus gonna play some Full House Poker

×
×
  • Create New...