Other Game Event Suggestions

Dynasty 4000

Harms Way its a free game hold 8 people in a game 2v2v2v2 its one person driving and another shooting its a pretty fun game you should look into it i think it would be fun

Awards

I'm willing to download minecraft (Although it's terrible), if you'd like me to Kiki, if it would help that is because i'd be willing to hold or assist with tournaments.

• 1 month later...

Minecraft tourney:

Single person tourny: See who can make the most creative/ coolest redstone contraption. Anything from piston doors to elevators to fully automatic farms.

Minecraft tourney:

Single person tourny: See who can make the most creative/ coolest redstone contraption. Anything from piston doors to elevators to fully automatic farms.

elevators are hard i will admit especially to create one that actually works :P but that would be a good tourney

• 1 month later...

Events to do like 'Blast From the Past' Everyone goes and rocks an old game, like h3 campaign or something...

or Netflix movie weeks,

party hop bop where peeps pick who leaves another joins and it keeps going

Divisional Headquarters Building in Minecraft. Have to have all squads included

We could get like 4 Snr Leaders to do a live stream minecraft, and have all the divisions use the chat to guess, top 3 divisions get gold stars under their forum area banner(?)

Going over these on the 29th..be prepared to discuss