Interest in a KSI Black Ops 2 Team

Dynasty 4000

There will be a KSI team starting up on Black ops 2. It will first of course start out on Gamebattles. KSI 1C3M4N 7 (Not Bill's Iceman for the record lol) is the one who is trying to get a KSI team going again. They had one in the past, however it faltered due to some leadership issues. So he would like to try again. He has experience with the circuit and he would like to have KSI members be on the team. Not outside people, but members that make up this community. 

Just because you show interest does not mean you will be on the team. It is selective. The point of the team is to have the best possible. Please try to be good sportsmen. 

All Ranks are allowed. You do NOT have to have a KSI tag. As well as all ages in this community are allowed. However if the team gets to the point of traveling parental consent will need to be provided for the underage members. It is a step by step process. So please understand not everything can be rushed. First is gauging the interest and then we will move on to the make up of the team and so on. Be aware that if you make a team, expectations are high on how far the team will go. If you do not have the time commitment of practicing often than it is best not to sign up. Clan ops should NOT suffer if you get on the team.

So please post in this topic if interested. Pm me with any questions. 

RIght here im interested. I have plenty of time on my hands and i've done stuff like this before. So yea hit me up anytime my GT: KSI LEISURE. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hmu - GT: Duvyy

My previous rank on GB was 7k until they reset it, I've been playing since COD4 in '07, and I have 3 years of GB experience including playing professionally.