KSI Mufasa 7 45 Posted June 23, 2013 Report Share Posted June 23, 2013 So...if you look at the other Divisions- I've been doing a little bit of smack talking on your behalf cuz I know how effin awesome you are. And here is a little incentive- Apart from whatever else the prizes are that you get for WINNING spirit week, I will also throw in 3 Microsoft point cards for whichever SQUAD participates the most according to your leadership Make it happen guys! I have faith in you! GZ!!!!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
Guest Posted June 23, 2013 Report Share Posted June 23, 2013 I personally wont be able to participate in the events but I know GZ wont disappoint. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pretty Lady 7 Posted June 23, 2013 Report Share Posted June 23, 2013 What a great idea Mufasa! Go GZ!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Mufasa 7 45 Posted June 25, 2013 Author Report Share Posted June 25, 2013 Went and bought them today right after the first win- just sayin Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
Furian 31 Posted June 27, 2013 Report Share Posted June 27, 2013 If one of GZ Head Hunter Teams wins on Saturday, I will give each member 800 Microsoft Points each :D Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Recommended Posts