KSI GrimmReaper KSI Mentor Award (Awarded)

KSI Ace 10

Name: KSI GrimmReaper

Squad: Recoil GEN

Division: Twisted Warfare

Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/13392-ksi-southside/

Award-/-Achievement: KSI Mentor Award

Reason-/-Evidence: KSI GrimmReaper is the guy who thought me everything I know. From day one he has answered all my questions and solved all my problems. He always has a positive attitude when answering my question even tho I ask way to many questions. I think he deserves this award because without him I would have left KSI along time ago. He is and will continue you to be my Mentor.

I second this nomination, my reasoning for this is because KSI GrimmReaper made me feel very welcome when i first joined KSI, and still does to this day. Hes always friendly, and willing to help out in whichever way he could. Ive learned a lot from him and im sure im gonna learn a lot more from him too. Hes answered all of my dumb questions that i throw at him. He believes in me and respects me as his officer. I love having Grimm as my Gen. Id love to see him win this award, he definitely deserves it.

Awards

I am a witness to this topic. Reasons for this is he has trained me on the basics and is prepareing me for a squad of my own someday. i am learning new things everyday form him. He is a great mentor to me and others in our squad

I'm a witness to this topic, KSI grimm has allways bein there when I had any questions. If it wasn't for him I think Ive would have split from KSI.cuzz of KSI GRIMM aka SOUTHSIDE I stayed and now im one of he's LT'S,he's a great leader as while as a mentor and will always will be my mentor

Awards

I'm a witness for this topic.KSI grimmreaper has always been there for me anything I ask or need his a great monter and leader and I think he deserves this.

Awards

iam a witness for this i always see him answer some questions for the people in his squad he even mentors me on some stuff i dont know so if you ask me hes one of the best mentors ive seen