DL multi nomination. (Awarded)

Awoken Lucifer

Name: KSI Sianyrabbit   Necro DL
Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/14507-ksi-sianyrabbit/
Award-/-Achievement: KSI Mentor, Member assistance, Trainer, Drama Queen
Reason-/-Evidence: Been in parties with them training, Seen how many people they have helped. they train ALOT. Lol....have you heard her shout at her kids when they touch her feet...its funny. Shes mah bish

Name: KSI Salient Rob    Reapers DL
Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/14916-ksisalientrob/
Reason-/-Evidence: Been in parties with them doing a training session. Seen them answr alot of questions and always finds the appropriate people to seek answers if they need them.  He should get some drama for his life. is a good mentor for his division/squad. He's mah bish

Name: KSIxTommieLee 7    Cofounder DL
Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/14091-ksixtommielee-7/
Reason-/-Evidence: Hes trained alot of people. He most certainly has mentored multiple people. Deffinatly helps people out where he can or pulls those who can help him answer a question or offer a solution. He's had his fair share of drama....and has one hell of a rep that deffinatly aint even half the epic man he actualy is. He's mah bish

I vouch for Tommie Lee and Siany that they deserve the following awards: KSI Mentor, Member Assistance, Trainer, and Drama Queen. Both have been not only mentors with me but we have helped train each other into the positions we hold today with collaboration and teamwork. I have also seen and can vouch for both having trained 30 members plus. Member Assistance is without fail deserving of both I dont know a day where either of them do not inform a KSI member of asked info for the beterment of KSI and as for Drama Queen I know both of their reputations transcend throughout KSI.

Even though none of us are high ups we have dedicated to our KSI family with almost 40 hours a week work schedule and it would be a shame to deny Tommie and Siany something they deserve.

Awards

Member Assistance: 3 witnesses for each

Trainer: Co-Founder or higher to witness for each

Mentor: 5 members each that claim you all as thier mentor

Drama Queen : witnesses for each member

I agree to The awards nominated to Tommie Lee and Salient Rob. And all of us should be Nominated for the mad max award we all have the dedication within KSI and our Squads 

Awards

I witness for KSIxTommieLee 7 and KSI SainyRabbit for mentors, trainers, and member assistance. As you should know, I didn't settle in my division and stay. I made it a mission to reach across divisional lines and bring members of KSI together for the cause of honor and brotherhood. to go, fight, and win. In my endeavor I was directed to these two dedicated officers and Necro-DL. Since than KSIx TommieLee 7 has joined the ranks of the senior officer staff as a SEVEN and COFO for Dark Legions. I digress, KSI SainyRabbit has mentored me in the idea of continuous training events such as sergeants workshops and officers trainings. In the process I have got to sit in on one of these Sergeant Workshops and learn how to make better a sergeant staff and capitalize on all things KSI. Both KSI SainyRabbit and KSIx TommieLee 7 have helped me start out a multi divisional game night and it was with these two officers that mentored me through the competitive edges of game nights while making it fun for every one while completing the basic objective; meet and play with other players outside of our assigned squad and divisions we all know too well. After that's all been said and done these two exceptional officers have been able to answer all my questions KSI and how to get work done XBL and forums. 

Name: KSIxTommieLee 7    Cofounder DL
Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums...sixtommielee-7/
Award-/-Achievement: KSI Mentor, Member assistance, Trainer, Helper award Hardcore player 
Reason-/-Evidence: he is a good friend and he helps out someone in need of help when asked.

Awards

Member Assistance: 3 witnesses for each

Trainer: Co-Founder or higher to witness for each

Mentor: 5 members each that claim you all as thier mentor

Drama Queen : witnesses for each member

i think since luci lux put us up for these awards he is a higher than a co- founder......

i think since luci lux put us up for these awards he is a higher than a co- founder......

The person applying someone for award can not witness. Please do not spam topic.

i agree to nominate KSI Cheddarbob7 for the member assistance awrad he is well deserving for this award i is always there for his members and quick to jump on any situation that may come his way so ya i agree

Tommie Lee

Member assistance: yes

Trainer: co-fo or higher to witness

Mentor: yes

Drama Queen: yes

Siany Rabbit

Member Assistance: yes

Mentor:3/5

Salient Rob

Member Assistance: 2/3

Mentor:2/5

Tommie Lee

Siany Rabbit

Trainer: yes

Salient Rob

Member Assistance: 2/3

I would most definitely say Salient Rob deserves member assistance. If you have a question and ask  him he usually has an answer to help with a situation or suggestion. For the questions he may not be able to aid in finding an answer, he can easily point you in the right direction to get an answer quickly and reliably.

Tommie Lee

Siany Rabbit

Salient Rob

• Admin Guy

Tommie Lee

Siany Rabbit

Salient Rob

Out of curiosity......the Director over DL can actualy post in support of the awards for those that cofounder or higher have been asked and failed to post as a witness

Tommie Lee

Siany Rabbit

Salient Rob

Out of curiosity......the Director over DL can actualy post in support of the awards for those that cofounder or higher have been asked and failed to post as a witness

CheddarBob is the Director over DL.......

Yes i could have i have started in the aap process on them being awarded or not. I thought once this process had started i could not witness as well. If i am wrong on this let me know. DL also has a co founder and co div leader that could vote as well, that i have ask to come and to so. Just so you know the reasoning.

lol as AAP you can opt to only act as a witness

OR

to act as only a AAP member

cant do both. lol