KSI Docness 7 Helping Hand Nomination (Awarded)

Purge Senpai

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division of the person you are nominating) KSI DoCNeSS 7
Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/2253-ksidocness7/
Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for) Helping Hand
Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for)

This member has helped me with xbox live. Just last night he purchased me a 12 month gold membership. He also helped me out and bought some games I wanted. He has spent over 100+ USD on me alone just to help me out. This man deserves this award!

• Admin Guy

I can attest to Docness' assistance with other members when it comes to XBL, codes, and other things. I've known him for quite some time, and I can't begin to tell you how many members he's sponsored in name changes and just whatever they need. This guy truly gives a helping hand when he can.

Being in his division for two years I can truthfully witness based on that I've been on the receiving end of his unselfish generosity. I've also seen him give out $10 codes to ppl who were interested in getting higher in the ranks of KSI or just wanting to represent us in a much higher way with a KSI prefixed Gt. He helps any if he feels they are right for the gift and is trusting in them to do something great for us.

• Admin Guy

Just a couple more descriptive witnesses

Uhh, we only really need one witness for this. This is one of those awards that, if the member deserves it, they really only need one or two people to attest to it, because it's kind of obvious whether they did or not.