KSI Rocco Nomination for Helping Hand (Denied)

KSI Papa CJ 7

Name: (KSI Rocco-/-ANARCHY-/-WI)
Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/26149-ksi-rocco/
Award-/-Achievement: (Helping Hand)
Reason-/-Evidence: (Rocco is always helping his squad, get the things that they need. He has bought 7 or 8 name changes for members since his time joining 6 months ago.)

Awards

Rocco is one of our most active and dedicated Generals in WI, i can attest to the fact that he has paid for multiple name changes within his squad. 

He is a very capable and compassionate General, who has time and time again stepped up to the plate, and helped his members with anything they need help with.

I have never seen him turn away an individual who has asked for his help, and he supplies it readily none-the-less.

Very good general. 

In the words of the mighty Doge, "Much Wow".

I got no words when it comes down to Rocco he is an amazing guy and a great General if it was up to me he have this award

Could you elaborate on how he has helped others when they couldn't help themselves?

KSI Rocco is an amazing person just in general. He is always there for someone when they are having issues(KSI related or not). He treats everyone with equality, and kindness. Personally he has helped me in many ways, and I am very thankful for that. Im glad to be able to call him my Gen and a friend.

Hey guys I hope you don't mind but I think there is a bit of confusion on what we are asking cause alot of what you guys have been saying can be used for another nomination but for member assistance this is helping hand and here are the awards descriptions

Member Assistance 
Aid KSI members with helping them find answers to general questions. (Must have at least 3 credible witnesses)

Helping hand 
Member has helped those who may not be able to help themselves. Whether it be buying them points to change their name, getting them some gold membership, or even buying headsets or games for ones who wanna be included but can't afford to include themselves on their own.

Award descriptions are seen here for future reference http://www.ksiforums.org/awards/

For instance.... (This is made up obviously)

KSI Kaze for helping hand.

"Kaze's done a lot for this award such as giving away xbox one controllers.... or giving away $10 membership cards (etc.) for people who needed them.

Rocco consistently dedicates his time to KSI and in an effort to help split the squad has gone as far as recruiting members of his own to boost membership. I've been in the squad with him since he was a 2CPT in January and he's done so much to make my time in KSI valuable. He puts in so much effort and is one of the reasons Anarchy stayed together during our crisis a few weeks back. I'm very happy to have him as my general and I would not trade him for anybody else :)

Awards

Rocco consistently dedicates his time to KSI and in an effort to help split the squad has gone as far as recruiting members of his own to boost membership. I've been in the squad with him since he was a 2CPT in January and he's done so much to make my time in KSI valuable. He puts in so much effort and is one of the reasons Anarchy stayed together during our crisis a few weeks back. I'm very happy to have him as my general and I would not trade him for anybody else :)

For instance.... (This is made up obviously)

KSI Kaze for helping hand.

"Kaze's done a lot for this award such as giving away xbox one controllers.... or giving away $10 membership cards (etc.) for people who needed them.