Sins 50 Posted June 4, 2015 Report Share Posted June 4, 2015 I heard Chief talking about Smite, I heard about it once from my roommate's younger brother. I don't own an Xbox One, but I do own a PC so I decided to give it a go. My initial impression after downloading and playing the tutorial, I decided to get into a few games. The first three games, the CPU was kicking my ass. I don't know what I doing wrong. I had a melee god with a sword and my slash attack was only doing baby damage & I continued to get rekt. Anyway, tinkering with a bit more, I've won a few games. But I'm pretty much just spamming powers, and have no idea how to refill my mana on that one game mode that has only one lane and I can't recall to base to refill HP/mana. I have no idea wtf I'm doing, but I've done extremely well with Thor and Ra, though I don't really like Ra's base attack -but I did have the best K/D with him: 16 kills, 3 deaths. I tried to play a coop game, but once I mentioned I was new, both players on the team left... so I can also assume maybe they don't like new people. Any of you pros got any tips for a noobie? Anyone down to play on PC? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
.Des 35 Posted June 4, 2015 Report Share Posted June 4, 2015 well one in a moba never say you're new, you're better off looking like a Roostery asshole. saying you're new in a moba is like saying you are going to have to carry me mad hard, like some you better be Larry Bird or Micheal Jordan Poop. i personally only play arena, haven't played any lane modes no one wants to play with me in lane modes. what jerks. for damage, it depends on your character. i know as nemesis i just own face. on artemis however it takes me time to get warmed up, i do bad first 5 min kinda, then get at least around a 1.0+ kd by mid and late game my dmg too op. i think it's just a character thing+ build i would suggest looking up a build it helps, kinda. besides that just don't be bad you Hucking plebian. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Ace 7 97 Posted June 4, 2015 Report Share Posted June 4, 2015 Builds! Never go with the suggested items, if you want more mana you'll probably want to buy some item that has a bonus to mana per second with some damage aligned with your god (Physical/Magical) Also in lane game modes it doesn't hurt to maybe go lvl2 on your boots to start to get some mana potions if you are spamming them like I do. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
Sins 50 Posted June 5, 2015 Author Report Share Posted June 5, 2015 well one in a moba never say you're new, you're better off looking like a Roostery asshole. saying you're new in a moba is like saying you are going to have to carry me mad hard, like some you better be Larry Bird or Micheal Jordan Poop. i personally only play arena, haven't played any lane modes no one wants to play with me in lane modes. what jerks. for damage, it depends on your character. i know as nemesis i just own face. on artemis however it takes me time to get warmed up, i do bad first 5 min kinda, then get at least around a 1.0+ kd by mid and late game my dmg too op. i think it's just a character thing+ build i would suggest looking up a build it helps, kinda. besides that just don't be bad you Hucking plebian. lol I played against some computers and man, I'm just the best thing since sliced bread and movie theater bjs. then, I get into a game of 3 v 3. play against 3 actual people. One person picks Anubis, I pick Ra. Then he starts whining that he wants to be mage so i go lol k. I go through a few gods before the countdown and land on Ymir. And he's all like "ya ymir is a great pick!" "as long as you know how to play him.." I've never played Ymir in my life. imo, what a Poop god tbh. I hated him. I prefer mage/archers - anything ranged. (but I know the pros play Ymir he's really op, so..) Long story short we were in their base fighting their titan, I recalled myself bc my health was lower than a prostitute in a ditch doing crack. he died, then rage quit. We got ran thru in about 2 minutes from mid tower. I took your advice. I didn't talk to them. But man, people start losing in a moba they can say some pretty awful things haha. Kept telling me to stop trolling, and that I suck. I was the worst person he's ever played with and how Poop I was. LOL Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
DrDeath1447 94 Posted February 21, 2016 Report Share Posted February 21, 2016 On June 5, 2015 at 3:44 PM, Sins said: lol I played against some computers and man, I'm just the best thing since sliced bread and movie theater bjs. then, I get into a game of 3 v 3. play against 3 actual people. One person picks Anubis, I pick Ra. Then he starts whining that he wants to be mage so i go lol k. I go through a few gods before the countdown and land on Ymir. And he's all like "ya ymir is a great pick!" "as long as you know how to play him.." I've never played Ymir in my life. imo, what a Poop god tbh. I hated him. I prefer mage/archers - anything ranged. (but I know the pros play Ymir he's really op, so..) Long story short we were in their base fighting their titan, I recalled myself bc my health was lower than a prostitute in a ditch doing crack. he died, then rage quit. We got ran thru in about 2 minutes from mid tower. I took your advice. I didn't talk to them. But man, people start losing in a moba they can say some pretty awful things haha. Kept telling me to stop trolling, and that I suck. I was the worst person he's ever played with and how Poop I was. LOL Hahahaha people in smite can be very rude when they are losing. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now