KSI ApexWolf multiple nominations

KSI Merciless 7

KSI ApexWolf

Link:http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/34519-ksi-apexwolf/

Awards: Die Hard, Ksi Mentor, Outstanding service level one 

Reasons:

Outstanding service level 1: Apex has earned this award because he took over a squad that just had a split but the gen had left and didn't fillings the split taking the officers with her leaving the new squad and ignite in ruin he stepped up to the plate took over a during squad and continue from there making not only a better squad but one of the most active in fi. Apex didn't just save a squad he saved part of the ksi family and his time as gen has been really outstanding to say the least he does all he can for his members and even more. He will go out of his way to help someone, pay for gamertag changes and just be the best gen he could be. I really believe he has earned this award I'm not really good at explaining but he's a prime example of a leader and deserves to be recognized for it.

Ksi mentor: he has mentored people in fi.

Die Hard-Requires many witnesses

Mentor-Requires 5 people as witnesses to claim nominee as their mentor

OS-Requires detailed and factual witnesses

I can witness for Die Hard and OS, since I mentored him ;D

Die Hard: ApexWolf seemed to be  a quiet individual when he first joined KSI back in January, officers in other FI squads didn't really hear much about him unless his General at the time pulled him into a party, and even then, he didn't really say much. This was the case until the Ignite to Diesel squad split early March of this year, he stepped up as an LT and pushed to help his squad(s) and the generals of both Ignite and Diesel to be the best they could, and all seemed to be going pretty well.

However, all that changed mid march, around the time that FI split to form TI when the generals of both squads left KSI for their own reasons, his Captain taking command of Diesel, and Apex himself taking command of Ignite, both of which were struggling at the time, with other members leaving due to the loss of their generals and the division split offering more opportunities for some others. Unlike the aforementioned Captain (Witholding names to respect their privacy) who decided he'd had enough and simply left KSI when the going got a little tougher, ApexWolf perservered, losing faith in himself multiple times, but never backing down, when things got difficult, he charged headlong into the fray with little regard for himself, focussed purely on Ignite.

Through this perserverence, Ignite, and ApexWolf are on the rise, being one of Ignite's longest, serving, and most successful Generals that I've seen in my time with KSI (With the exception of the mighty Swagg, of course) and continuing to strive to new heights, if he deserves any award, it's this one.

OS: Apex, while maintaining and expanding Ignite since taking command, and all the times during, has shown a neverending willingness to learn, and then share the knowledge he's picked up, no matter where a member is from, squad, division, rank, age... It matters not to Apex, he has even gone on to help teach newly appointed Generals the tricks he's picked up frrom those that came before him, always making time to join game-nights, answer questions or simply hang around with other members, making them feel at home. A lot of Generals simply sit back, focus on their Squad Tag and Access Denied duties, while sitting in parties with their Officers or 7's, not Apex, he makes it his mission to welcome new members personally, and give them a true taste of what it means to be a member of KSI Global.

Along with the testimony given for Die Hard, this man has moved house, left the military and gone through various other instances outside of this community, and still had the same amount of time to pour love and dedication into this family of gamers, it has been a pleasure, and an honour to serve with him, and I personally, would love nothing more than to see these two awards emblazoned on his profile for the world to see just how much he adores this community.

Apex has mentored me on every single step while I've climbed the ladders of Ignite. He has done everything he can to make sure that I continue to grow and continue to step up and do the right things. Everytime I get a promotion he's always there to let me know what I'm going to have to do next. He's pulled me into many parties with him to show me what has to be done and the correct way to do it. He's an awesome gen, but even better a great friend. :-D

I can attest to @KSI ApexWolf as a die hard because when I first met him he was a LT and i was a recruit he was always there when I needed help and mentored me into the 3CPT I was before I stepped down. As a gen he is always looking out for whats best for the squad and not his own personal gain