KSI AtomicKwon - Helping Hand

KSI FithAce 7

Please use the following form when nominating: 

Name:     @KSI AtomicKwon
Link to Forums Account:    http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/31572-ksi-atomickwon/
Award-/-Achievement:     Helping Hand
Reason-/-Evidence:   He's helped me out with a mic, Live, & more + SEVERAL other members

OCTANE FI's KSI Atomickwon - helping hand   (@KSI AtomicKwon)  

http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/31572-ksi-atomickwon/

No one deserves this more. While he was still a cpl he bought 6 (5+his) gt changes 4 $5 cards + 3 ghost masks + (& paid to ship them) + a few other things for Octanes Cpl Showdown, Octanes multidivisional gamenights, meetings, etc. Since he became a Sgt then climbed the ranks to Gen, I cant even count all the things he has bought to help members & leaders with, both with gaming-related stuff & personal needs, & not only for Octane but for other squads/divs as well. Possibly as many as a dozen more gt changes, an xbox 360 that floats around, at least a dozen Ghosts discs, 2 cellphones for upcoming officers so they would have a way on to the forums & to keep in contact with members when not playing at that moment (who both ended up leaving due to personal life), over $200 in food to a military veteran that had some severe medical issues come up that kept him from working. At least 5 headsets (+gave me the $ to go get a new mic for me for a Christmas present), at least 5 3month live memberships, a few 1 month live, gave a leader over $150 to help him get the necessary tools he needed to keep his job, loaned a couple other members/leaders money, I know for sure of 2 people he bought new controllers for (I think 3 or 4 but not positive)... and I know theres more but this is just off the top of my head that I can think of that I know for a fact.

All of this while taking care of his 5 kids at home (including newborn) & wife. So, I think this man should definitely qualify for HELPING HAND

P.S.  I forgot to add SHIPPING for all of it, which I learned isnt cheap just for sending Ghosts discs, so you can imagine for the xbox, or controllers, etc!!! 

Edited by KSI FithAce 7
SORRY, I dont know how/why I forgot about the proper format. Im very sorry.

Please use the following form when nominating: 

Name: 
Link to Forums Account: 
Award-/-Achievement: 
Reason-/-Evidence:

Please provide a witness of how this member has helped others when in need, thanks. 

• Lafayette 7 changed the title to KSI AtomicKwon - Helping Hand

KSI AtomicKwon has always been a helping hand in not only octane but for FI as a whole. He has hosted more then 15 CPL challenges where a CPL can get a name change by coming in first or last place so that everyone sees that KSI is not a skill based community. Also, when there were no CPL challenges in place he would take out of his own pocket to pay for a members name change when he thought they deserved it. 

When Octane was weak with active members and we only had great officers Atomic put into motion the "Member Recovery Operation" and tried getting members active again. During this time he bought about 2 or 3 cell phones for officers not including buying a Mic and Xbox for a close friend in FI. He is a great helping hand and this is only a few things he has done. If I were to explain them all, we would be on here all day and night lol

Thank You for your consideration in my Former GEN and Great Friend, KSI AtomicKwon

Awards

1 hour ago, Callipygian said:

May we have one of those members that he assisted come forth and witness? 

He has helped me out by providing me with 3 months of Xbox live. I didn't ask him for it or say that I needed it. I just told my squad that I was out of live and he messaged me with a code telling me that was 3 months of Xbox. 

If you see this atomic thank you so much palyou're an amazing help

KSI AtomicKwon has help me out buy shipping me a copy of ghosts with a 1 year warranty and paying for the shipping and helping me out with stuff that I didn't understand 

Atomic we miss you can't wait to play with you and talk