Get the Gringo (Awarded)

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division of the person you are nominating)KSI Gringo Courage, GZ

Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/6110-get-the-gringo/

Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for)Outstanding Service & Member Assistance

Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for) Outstanding Service - Gringo is one of the hardest working members in GZ, as the general of Courage GZ he is always motivating his squad to do their best and push forward. Courage under Gringo's leadership has split the his squad twice in a very short period of time. Gringo is a great leader and a good future 7.

Member Assistance - Gringo is always ready to help weather it be members of his squad or members from another division. If you were in an xbl party with Gringo half the time you are in there he would be talking to other members about how to improve his squad and helping them out in any way, shape form or fashion.

I can nominate for both of these awards, I have had to deal with GZ issues before and this member was more than helpful to me answering questions and directing me to the appropriate people.

I withdraw my vote in order to witness.

I can witness to both of these awards. Whenever I had a question gringo was there to assist me as well as any other meber that has a question. Also gringo has always pushed his squad to be the best it can be and in return they have split twice. He will make a great 7 in the future and has gone above and beyond his duties as a general.

I can witness for both of These awards. ever since I joined KSI Gringo was one of the first Generals I met since when I joined KSI he was still a General I kind of looked up to the guy when I joined everytime I was in a party with him he talked about KSI and developing his squad he helped so many members over the time of me being in the party and talked about things I didn't know and learned from it he definitely desvers both of these awards he has been a Gen for like 7months now and has developed so much from the period of time in leadership experience. His already a 7 in my book

Same with the other one could we possibly get some upper leadership posting in here div leader or so?

I can attest to Gringo amazing work inside of GZ. He is a constant motivator to his people and has lead his squad into amazing places. He deserves Outstanding Service for all his hard work he has done for Ground Zero and the community around him.

Member Assistance: Yes

Outstanding Service: More Witnesses (Not undermining iLLuSii0N's post, but no GZ leadership?)

I'm hoping for atleast a few Ground Zero 7's to witness. We shall see.

gringo has always been there if i ever needed anything from the time i joined in january until now. He has shown tremendous leadership and courage in the squad and throughout GZ, I have been around a few clans gaming communities groups etc. i cant think of a better candidate for member assiatnce and outstanding service. i dont know what else to say except this guy is a true ksi gamer and put everyone above and has a great heart he deserves this award

I can witness for Gringo. Gringo is a great leader in KSI and whenever he is online he goes out of his way to help all his members. He has gone above and beyond as a general despite him having a busy schedule and it's a great pleasure to have him in my division. When talking to his officer staff they have nothing but great things to say . He is always helping everyone he can despite rank or squad or even division. Without a doubt this member deserves this award.

Awards

I can witness for Gringo. Gringo is a great leader in KSI and whenever he is online he goes out of his way to help all his members. He has gone above and beyond as a general despite him having a busy schedule and it's a great pleasure to have him in my division. When talking to his officer staff they have nothing but great things to say . He is always helping everyone he can despite rank or squad or even division. Without a doubt this member deserves this award.

Awards

Gringo has got me where i am today. From when i started as a PVT in Courage he was the one who orientated me and went out of his way to train and bring me knowledge and leadership skills to get me up to second in command of Courage.  Gringo is always pushing us to do the absolute best we can to make our squad flourish and prosper.  he is an amazing gamer as well as an amazing leader. i would like to see him as a future 7 as i know he will make all of GZ even better than it already is today.