KSI Laffayette 7 Outstanding Service

Mr. DropShot

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division of the person you are nominating) KSI Laffayette 7 Co-Founder (Fierce, Crysis, Cyclone, Decimate) WI
Link to Forums Account:http://www.ksiforums.org/user/9279-papa-laffy/
Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for) Outstanding Service Level 1
Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for) Since this member was recently nominated for this award, (http://www.ksiforums.org/topic/23299-ksi-laffayette-7s-outstanding-service-nomination-denied/) and since it was denied due to the fact that he was rank suspended at the time, I have decided to re-nominate him now that his rank suspension is through. 

Laffy, who is closing in on two years since he first joined KSI, is one of the hardest working and dedicated members I have ever seen in KSI. Laffy makes it pretty obvious that he does everything he can for not only WI, but for KSI as a whole. Not only is he super active, but he is someone who you can go to about anything, even if it wasn't KSI related. He is currently over 4 different squads, which is no easy task. He is defiantly someone who many members look up too, and go to with any questions or concerns, and he is ALWAYS willing to help them out. On top of his dedication to Clan-Ops, he is also part of the Tourneys and Events staff, as well as the news team. This member is well deserving of this award, and I hope many others feel the same.

Laffy has personally helped me countless times, His expertise on the forums is nothing to be underestimated :P he is a wiz at the forums, quicker than most :P i would consider him a professional. :D 

Awards

Lafayette has been with me ever since I joined KSI. He is my mentor and has taught me almost everything I know about KSI, not just specifics but in great detail because of how knowledgeable he is. He was GEN of Fierce, the only squad I have ever been in and I could of not asked for a better GEN. I wouldn't be GEN of Fierce myself if it wasn't for him educating me and pushing me in the right direction. Now he's Co-Founder, he still helps me, and is still very encouraging. Recently WI was slacking in 7's due to LOA and a step down, and Lafayette already proved that he could handle such a big role. He is also obviously very active on the forums, and always encouraged me and many other members to be active on the forums, like the one time he did a forums workshop for squads in WI to explain to everyone about the forums etc...He's a fantastic leader and definitely deserves this award without a doubt as I'm sure many people will agree.

Awards

Hes been on top of the game since ive joined KSI.as general he was the bees knees.he was always on top of the squad tag sending message out everyday and words of inspiration.he was the best gen ive had and he deserves this award

Laffy soo Deserves this, he is an amazing no wait scratch that, He Is A Flippin AMAZINGLY AWESOME Person on his own. and you can easily tell that this guy goes above and beyond, hes a Co-FO. Which tells me that he worked his butt off to get his rank.  i recently just met Laffy and he made coming to WI easier, and when it was hard he was the one who helped me and told me that things will get easier to hang in, to me thats what encourages me as a officer but as a member in KSI. To have such wonderful people like Laffy who listens to what each member has to say and then helps them with that issue or whatever the case maybe. All i know is that i'm happy that i know Laffy because He shows everyone who looks up to him how to be an amazing leader. so yesh i do believe that Laffy deserves this award for many things he has done,

GOODLUCK LAFFY!!!!!!!!!!!!

you got this hands down just cuz

your AWESOME!!!!!!!!

(pst pst i taught him everything he knows lol jk)

(had to make it funny, i was tearing up) sade face 

Alrighty, when I first met Laffayete when he was like a LT or CPT in Fierce WI I knew he had a lot of potential as a KSI leader. He knows the coc, rank structure, every tidbit of information KSI has to offer. You can go to him about anything dealing with KSI and he will try his best to help you out. At the general's meeting he likes to explain every little detail to make sure every general in Wicked Intent understands whats happening in KSI and knows how to properly run the squad they manage. He is not afraid to lay down the law when its broken, but does so in a kind respectful way so it doesn't create drama. He looks out for not just the squads he looks over but for all of Wicked Intent in general. If my cofo is not online and I need something done he will try to help me anyway he can when he could simply just tell me to wait till my cofo gets online. He regularly participates in squad level game nights and makes sure everyone knows that he is there to help and make KSI a better place for all the members. Laffy Taffy as I like to call him really deserves this award and congrats bud if you do indeed get it.

SWAG ON!

Tempah

Laffy is amazing as a leader. Every time i ask him a question (which are far more than i can count with my fingers)he doesn't only answer with a yes or an answer or two, he answers with everything that he knows. He will go out of his way to give the best answer to your question or concern. When i ran into problems, he didnt just push it to the side like "ill deal with it later, eh" no he took care of business right then and there. He is also super freakin reliable, because he is always on the forums. When probs or questions pop up i think of Laffy because i know he will respond ASAP.

Im pretty sure hes a pretty great friend seeing he has a whole fam bam going on his forum profile, lol. From what i know, the times ive invited him to play games with Anguish, he has yet to let me down. Even though he has other squads, friends, and Bo2 to play with, he still makes time to at least stop by and say hello. If what he dose isnt above and beyond then i wouldnt know what is.

Awards

Cool kid to know.... From the little time ive got to know señorito Laffy hes shown to be a good buddy and a good leader. Even though i will never understand his weird family thing hes got going here, hes still really a great friend. I just hope he gets his award because that will be really awesome! Amen

If you are witnessing for this then you need to be descriptive on how he has gone above and beyond for the award. Otherwise this is just spam