Jump to content

Lizard Hunter

Members
  • Posts

    13
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Koins

    0 [ Donate ]
  • Name Changes

    1

Everything posted by Lizard Hunter

  1. Well, my Xbox is gone, and instead of feeling a sense of loss I have a profound sense of relief... I guess it really was sucking my free time away...

  2. Well, my Xbox is gone, and instead of feeling a sense of loss I have a profound sense of relief... I guess it really was sucking my free time away...

  3. 2nd Sucks by A Day To Remember. Only one of the best bands ever! Along with 5FDP of course!
  4. Back & Playing the crap out of Mass Effect 3!!!

  5. Back & Playing the crap out of Mass Effect 3!!!

  6. Leaving for the Beach today! Let the Spring Break trip begin!!!

  7. Leaving the 8th and won't be back till the 17th!

  8. Just joined, lovin it so far!

×
×
  • Create New...