KSI MrN1NJ4 Multi-Request

KSI MrN1NJ4 7

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division of the person you are nominating) KSI MrN1NJ4 Wendigo/DL

Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums...33-ksi-mrn1nj4/

Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for)

-Trainer

-HeadHunter

-Swat

-Sniper

-Forge Team

-Grifball

-Member Assistance

Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for)

The swat, sniper,forge, headhunter, and griffball awards are being nominating because I'm over in Halo 4 squad. Resently just finally got all of HeadHunter teams started. As well as our forge and griffball teams started up, for additional activities for our squad to have. The forge team also makes maps for our headhunter teams to use in practices, and maps to be used in our weekly meetings.

Trainer and member assistance was witnessed by multiple 7's including: KSI LAZAR 7, KSI Dr Doom 7, KSI TAZZ 7, KSI BEAST NY 7, KSI Fear 7, and KSI VENUM 7. Always willing to help anyone in need and goes above and beyond on anything that I put my mind too.

-Trainer - Cant self-nominate

-HeadHunter - Gen or above

-Swat- Gen or above

-Sniper- Gen or above

-Forge Team- Gen or above

-Grifball- Gen or above

-Member Assistance- Can't self-nominate

EDIT: For future reference, please know the rules of the AAP. Failure to follow rules properly can result in the closing and denial of all awards applied for in the application.

All of these awards are deserved by this member. Especially member assistance and trainer. He is one of the hardest working members in DL today. He is always helping his members and is always teaching his officers. He is constantly training and doing this while in the party with his officers so that they learn from him. He is deserving.

It's the standard need for witnesses. This includes the FORMER General or above under who you were on these teams.

Furthermore, Trainer and Member Assistance can NOT be earned through this application.

Anymore testimony for those two will result in the application being closed and denied.

For the rules: http://www.ksiforums...sits-important/

Upon further review, being General over these squads does not mean you're apart of these teams.

You will not be awarded for these.

I will leave this open for now in case there has been a misunderstanding.

The team awards are for those ON the teams, not the General under whom the teams were created.

• Admin Guy

-HeadHunter- He was a captain at the time

-Swat- He was a captain at the time

-Sniper- He was a captain at the time

-Forge Team- He was a captain at the time

HeadHunter: Yes

SWAT: Yes

Sniper: Yes

Forge Team: Yes

Grifball: No

If another witness does not come up for "Grifball", consider this to be my final vote.

Halo 4 doesnt have griffball playlist yet,but our forge team has been workn on a griffball map and modified a gametype to try to make it work. Ill get another source for u.thank u

i can vouch for mr ninja he has people in his squad that love to play griftball and practice with one another and now are preparing to make a team for grift ball on halo 4 i can also say that they also did this in halo reach as well

• Admin Guy

i can vouch for mr ninja he has people in his squad that love to play griftball and practice with one another and now are preparing to make a team for grift ball on halo 4 i can also say that they also did this in halo reach as well

HeadHunter: Yes

SWAT: Yes

Sniper: Yes

Forge Team: Yes

Grifball: No

If another witness does not come up for "Grifball", consider this to be my final vote.

I'll add in my vote for Grifball, then.

Grifball: Yes

• Admin Guy

Kewl,topic closed and approved?

Okay, man. You need to stop posting after every post in the AAP area. Like Impy said before, we want to avoid spam. So, please refrain from posting, unless you have additional evidence that can alter our views on the award being given out. Continued offenses can lead to one of the actions, below.

1. Closing of the current award nomination, and the award automatically being declined.

2. Continued offenses can lead to a ban from the AAP