KSI MrN1NJ4 Multi-Request

KSI ROMAN 7

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division of the person you are nominating) KSI MrN1NJ4-Wendigo-DL

Link to Forums Account:http://www.ksiforums.org/index.php?/user/7033-ksi-mrn1nj4/

Award-/-Achievement: (Trainer, Member Assistance)

Reason-/-Evidence:All of these awards are deserved by this member. Especially member assistance and trainer. He is one of the hardest working members in DL today. He is always helping his members and is always teaching his officers. He is constantly training and doing this while in the party with his officers so that they learn from him. He is deserving.

mr ninja has helped others along with myself many times and he is always offering help to others when he dosen't haft to but likes to be involved. as for trainer he has 33 trains total and i have seen at least 10 or more done as a witness in the same party when some of his trains are being done

• Admin Guy

yes to both

My apologies, but I would like to see 2 others post on his behalf before I vote yes for Member assistance. The way I see it, anyone could come in here and say that the person asissted so many people. Not that I'm saying that Dr. Doom is lying in any way, I just believe that I need to see the testimony of multiple people, since it does say on the award description, "Must have 3 credible witnesses.".

Trainer: Yes

Member Assistance: 1/3

• Admin Guy

Ill get more sources.

Since Roman nominated you, his testimony is with the nomination. He isn't allowed to post any more on your behalf.

Dr Doom 7 counts as 1. So please, gather more witnesses. :)

Mr.Ninja has supported me,and pushed me to what I am now in Wendigo.He put Wendigo to its fullest,and we are growing rapidly.Mr Ninja always provides us with help,and advice whenever we need it. :)As for witnesses I was in a party with him,when he trained about 7 people. :D

• Admin Guy

Mr.Ninja has supported me,and pushed me to what I am now in Wendigo.He put Wendigo to its fullest,and we are growing rapidly.Mr Ninja always provides us with help,and advice whenever we need it. :)As for witnesses I was in a party with him,when he trained about 7 people. :D

Member Assistance 2/3

One more witness please.

I would also like to speak on mrninjas behalf; the man is great he has trained not only his whole squad in what to do (which he started from the ground) but he can also be seen spreading his knowledge to others who are in need of training or touching up. He has trained me and I don't think I'd be where I'm at today without his training.