The Revolution 10 Posted November 11, 2013 Report Share Posted November 11, 2013 Sup fingerz Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI fingerz 0 Posted November 11, 2013 Report Share Posted November 11, 2013 hows it going everybody Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Admin Guy Retired 104 Posted November 11, 2013 Author Admin Guy Report Share Posted November 11, 2013 Hey hey, everyone!!! :D Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2
KSI Elite Eagle 1 Posted November 11, 2013 Report Share Posted November 11, 2013 how do u get the cool pictures with ur name on it lone Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
The Revolution 10 Posted November 12, 2013 Report Share Posted November 12, 2013 You just try to find one that goes with your name that's my guess Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
EpicPlayer11 3 Posted November 12, 2013 Report Share Posted November 12, 2013 EVERYBODY! SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
FrosHandle 120 Posted November 12, 2013 Report Share Posted November 12, 2013 hey sexys i hope you awesome people are keeping it real in Phoenix much love Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Elite Eagle 1 Posted November 14, 2013 Report Share Posted November 14, 2013 I dont think so i think u make it Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Big Hoss 18 Posted November 14, 2013 Report Share Posted November 14, 2013 elite eagle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Kilamanjaro 87 Posted November 15, 2013 Report Share Posted November 15, 2013 Hey there cool people! How are you doing? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Drandy 5 Posted November 18, 2013 Report Share Posted November 18, 2013 Sick with the flu suck but to have the Ksi family here to make me feel better is priceless Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Admin Guy Retired 104 Posted November 18, 2013 Author Admin Guy Report Share Posted November 18, 2013 Sick with the flu suck but to have the Ksi family here to make me feel better is priceless I'm sorry to hear that you're sick, man. I hope that you get to feeling better. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2
KSI B0SS LADY 6 Posted November 19, 2013 Report Share Posted November 19, 2013 How is everyone on this awesome day! Retired 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Admin Guy Retired 104 Posted November 19, 2013 Author Admin Guy Report Share Posted November 19, 2013 Going to have some fun in this awesome Minecraft game night! :D Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2
KSI Drandy 5 Posted November 19, 2013 Report Share Posted November 19, 2013 So only 2 days till the Xbox one I can not wait omg omg omg Retired 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSIConstitution 3 Posted November 19, 2013 Report Share Posted November 19, 2013 CallOuts I uploaded all of the images for the CallOuts. Prison Break is the only one I've completed so far. I'm looking for help creating these CallOuts and would like to have some people that would be trainers so that we can get many people to learn these CallOuts. I posted them to a public FB photo Album Here. The Album should be publicly accessible but I believe you have to at least be logged into FB. Would someone please test and let me know. https://www.facebook.com/james.alfano.566/media_set?set=a.10202423873863041.1073741826.1379497235&type=3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSIGooierBeatle 5 Posted November 19, 2013 Report Share Posted November 19, 2013 Should I go with a breakfast burrito or a breakfast burrito? Life is full of complicated questions...... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Drandy 5 Posted November 21, 2013 Report Share Posted November 21, 2013 Hey guys sorry I haven't really been active I have some real severe family issues going on I love Ksi and I apologize cuz I know all of u guys know me as the unstoppable force and a strong one in our group but I'm gona pick it up just be patiaint my fellow Ksi members that's all I ask of u guys Retired 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSIGooierBeatle 5 Posted November 21, 2013 Report Share Posted November 21, 2013 We got your back my friend :-) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI WOolfPAaCk 1 Posted November 21, 2013 Report Share Posted November 21, 2013 Yea what he said Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Admin Guy Retired 104 Posted November 21, 2013 Author Admin Guy Report Share Posted November 21, 2013 Hey guys, how are you all doing? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2
KSI fingerz 0 Posted November 22, 2013 Report Share Posted November 22, 2013 can somewone tell me what a fire team is Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
EpicPlayer11 3 Posted November 23, 2013 Report Share Posted November 23, 2013 Xbox One is here! I will possibly buy it next year, but until then I will stick with my beautiful Xbox 360 Slim! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
KSIGooierBeatle 5 Posted November 24, 2013 Report Share Posted November 24, 2013 you guys need to look up the cookie dance Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
The Revolution 10 Posted November 24, 2013 Report Share Posted November 24, 2013 Hey guys Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Recommended Posts