SpriteNick

http://www.halotracker.com/H4/SpriteNick

^

So ladies and gentlemen.

This individual goes around Challenging Low skill players from KSI for 1v1's and posts up the vids on his youtube.

He avoids people with skill with excuses.

He claims to be undefeated....by any KSI member ever.

Yet there are several members who have Defeated him (well destroyed..lol)

and the reason this kid does all this.

He's mad at KSI becuase a friend of his joined KSI and stopped talking to him as much...lol

:) All you great guy and girl gamers of skill...Show this Child that aiming at players who are bad at the game has zero skill.

So lets make this fun :) and post up vids of him being destroyed by our wonderful members.

:wub: make the ignorant child regret picking on our weaker players.

http://www.ksiforums.org/topic/12212-the-first-ksi-bounty-halo-4-1v1-mlg-details-within/

^ Bounty hunt set up by our CFO to teach the kid some manners

ive sent this guy messages before and stuff about 1v1 me for a while and he doesnt send one back to me and ive been waiting to live stream it but i have played one of his friends and he leaves the game within the first five kills i get on him and complains how i hack, mod, and some weird stuff XD

actually i changed my mind SH Oh noooo TRAIN!!!!!

~~~~

I am hoping the bounty will add to the excitement.

ive sent this guy messages before and stuff about 1v1 me for a while and he doesnt send one back to me and ive been waiting to live stream it but i have played one of his friends and he leaves the game within the first five kills i get on him and complains how i hack, mod, and some weird stuff XD

~~~~

If you live stream it, better! I want to see some video, bounty! :P

ive already demolished him but i will gladly do it again to get video

~~~~

Duuuu eeeet!

<3

No video of clan battles or trash talking another person outside of KSI will every go on the channel or livestreamed through KSILive. I don't condone of Clan battles or things of this nature. It is childish and immature to care what this guys thinks about us. We only post up friendly matches and tournaments. 

illusion this guy takes videos of him beating people that don't play competitively and makes it seem like a sport. why should he be treated any differently. he especially liked making sport of people in SH. i dont think it would be wrong to show videos of us destroying him.

Fighting back in a childish manner isn't making us look any better. If you have good gameplay in a friendly match then fine. But fights will never be posted on the channel it is childish.

Fighting back in a childish manner isn't making us look any better. If you have good gameplay in a friendly match then fine. But fights will never be posted on the channel it is childish.

I am so very sad you feel this way.

In the end it's just a try hard kid trying to be an internet badass.

But....I would love if KSI retaliated. This kid is out there ruining our good name by trash talkin us on youtube. No wonder we get so much hate mail playing randoms. :/

Retaliation creates a hypocrisy of KSI CoC. It would be against a professional manner to post the videos, as again, they'd be seen as belligerent, aggressive and hateful. Allow the kid to believe what he may wish, at the end of the day, he is a solitary individual and that is the direct reasoning behind his immature backlashing. He wants his friend back. He doesn't want war, or to humiliated. If you would like to challenge him, so be it, but remember that we have a statement of neutrality here that under no circumstance shall we engage in belligerent acts towards any community, or individual under any circumstance and as a human being, one should always know that plotting the destruction of others will only lead to your own self-destruction by direct consequence.

Retaliation creates a hypocrisy of KSI CoC. It would be against a professional manner to post the videos, as again, they'd be seen as belligerent, aggressive and hateful. Allow the kid to believe what he may wish, at the end of the day, he is a solitary individual and that is the direct reasoning behind his immature backlashing. He wants his friend back. He doesn't want war, or to humiliated. If you would like to challenge him, so be it, but remember that we have a statement of neutrality here that under no circumstance shall we engage in belligerent acts towards any community, or individual under any circumstance and as a human being, one should always know that plotting the destruction of others will only lead to your own self-destruction by direct consequence.

that's pretty deep, we only wanna bruise his ego a bit, not kill him jeez o.O

It's funny we are discussing the moral questioning of this in the Challenges and Clan Battles topic.

But as I've said in the announcement I've made, I want us to show a positive image when playing him, anything less may be subject to disqualification of the prize.

It's funny we are discussing the moral questioning of this in the Challenges and Clan Battles topic.

But as I've said in the announcement I've made, I want us to show a positive image when playing him, anything less may be subject to disqualification of the prize.

of course, I've had words with this kid before and I've been nothing but polite in my own little sarcastic way.