Jump to content

CHALLENGES FOR CROWNS


KSI BOOMHOWER 7
 Share

Recommended Posts

Re post and update

 

CROWN HOLDERS

 

KSI xACE83x-REMINGTON870

KSI LuisValo-DSR-50

KSI ORION-AN-94

KSI JesusVaLo-PDW-57

VOSTETROV-MTAR

KSI ALEERUCKA79-FIVE-SEVENS

KSI AV8ER-VECTOR-K10

KSI GuidedPIMP-Skorpion EVO


 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re post and update 2/24/13

 

CROWN HOLDERS

 

KSI xACE83x-REMINGTON870

KSI LuisValo-DSR-50

KSI ORION-AN-94

KSI JesusVaLo-PDW-57

VOSTETROV-MTAR

KSI ALEERUCKA79-FIVE-SEVENS

KSI AV8ER-VECTOR-K10

KSI GuidedPIMP-Skorpion EVO

KSI ASSAULT5-MP7

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Well,that is definately going to be an awesome match! Could one of you invite me when you guys fight for the crown for the DSR

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

I would like to challenge LuisValo for the DSR-50

 

may I remind you u cant just do the match u need a crown games judge

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Re post and update 3/2/13

 

CROWN HOLDERS

 

KSI xACE83x-REMINGTON870

KSI LuisValo-DSR-50

KSI ORION-AN-94

KSI JesusVaLo-PDW-57

TanKz aVo-FIVE-SEVENS

KSI AV8ers-VECTOR-K10

KSI GuidedPIMP-Skorpion EVO

KSI ASSAULT5-MP7

Link to comment
Share on other sites


I don't think enough people know about the crown games. It should be talked about in officer meetings as well as Sunday night meetings for corporals and below

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

I know, not many people care. I guess people don't understand how these things work

 

agreed

Link to comment
Share on other sites


KSI JoshTrice is now the vector k10 crown holder just won a match with  KSI AV8ers  

 

KSI GuidePIMP watched it and can prove it :P as of 3/11/13

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Re-post and update 3/12/13

 

CROWN HOLDERS

 

KSI xACE83x-REMINGTON870

KSI LuisValo-DSR-50

KSI ORION-AN-94

KSI JesusVaLo-PDW-57

TanKz aVo-FIVE-SEVENS

KSI JoshTrice-VECTOR-K10

KSI GuidedPIMP-Skorpion EVO

KSI ASSAULT5-MP7

Link to comment
Share on other sites


 Share


×
×
  • Create New...