KSI AleeRucka79 request (Denied)

<_< OMNOM

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division: KSI AleeRucka79 VIRUS TM 
Link to Forums Account:http://www.ksiforums.org/user/7734-dirty-dawgy/
Award-/-Achievement: Committed
12+ Months with a Gold KSI Gamer Tag

Reason-/-Evidence: I was recruited into KSI By KSI Xwing248 on 2/17/12 And trained by KSI Aldra 7 The following day.

I changed my name 2 days after.

i was is co-founder for 5-6 months i no for a fact he was recruited in the month of feb by aldra i am probably the only person who can witness for this award

G14 would say the day he got added into the squad. But we need someone who actually saw this gamertag change to KSI.

He could have been in for months before he changed it.

So a witness at the time when the gamertag was changed please.

i told you all members who was around at that time are no longer here so i am the only person who can witness i dont know how i can make that any clearer. As in all LTs-Div leader are all gone.

I understand you very clearly, however you are not a credible witness for this award.

Please get someone who actually saw the gamertag change to witness this.

• Admin Guy

I understand you very clearly, however you are not a credible witness for this award.

Please get someone who actually saw the gamertag change to witness this.

I concur.

Question, why did it take you 7 months to join the forums if you were recruited in when you say you were?

okay the reason I wasn't on the forums is because when I was recruited iwas not recruited nor trained correctly. after being recruited into the squad I got transferred to a CoD squad where the officer staff major, gen. only ever spoke amongst themselves.  I was never aware at the time due to lack of info  that there was a website

• Admin Guy

okay the reason I wasn't on the forums is because when I was recruited iwas not recruited nor trained correctly. after being recruited into the squad I got transferred to a CoD squad where the officer staff major, gen. only ever spoke amongst themselves.  I was never aware at the time due to lack of info  that there was a website

Regardless of your situation that caused you to not sign up for the forums for that amount of time, you still need someone to post on your behalf. One that has been around for a year or longer, so we know that they have seen you change your gamertag. If you can't provide such a witness, then we have no choice but to close and deny this award.

Regardless of your situation that caused you to not sign up for the forums for that amount of time, you still need someone to post on your behalf. One that has been around for a year or longer, so we know that they have seen you change your gamertag. If you can't provide such a witness, then we have no choice but to close and deny this award.

well I guess your gonna just have to close and deny the reward <_<