Alpha Wolf 7 Posted April 7, 2014 Report Share Posted April 7, 2014 Who else is getting titan fall for Xbox 360? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
the FALLEN 42 Posted April 7, 2014 Report Share Posted April 7, 2014 Lol we should have a general and up game night once a week. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
The Bearded One 46 Posted April 7, 2014 Report Share Posted April 7, 2014 keep it up guys Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSIxSHOOTERx 7 24 Posted April 7, 2014 Report Share Posted April 7, 2014 its called the div meeting.. something nobody likes to show up to.... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
the FALLEN 42 Posted April 7, 2014 Report Share Posted April 7, 2014 haha you bet shooter. youre coming thursday to it so you'll be able to Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
KSIxSHOOTERx 7 24 Posted April 7, 2014 Report Share Posted April 7, 2014 ok just send me a time I know its thursday Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
POWERS 38 Posted April 7, 2014 Author Report Share Posted April 7, 2014 9 pm est. Hey Fallen why not annoy the crap out of the generals like today and tell them ahead of time if they can't make the meeting to send someone in their place Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
KSIxSHOOTERx 7 24 Posted April 7, 2014 Report Share Posted April 7, 2014 why not powers I annoy you sometimes lol (jk) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
POWERS 38 Posted April 7, 2014 Author Report Share Posted April 7, 2014 Your good shooter. My work load may be getting smaller because I'm getting ahead of my school work. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
KSIxSHOOTERx 7 24 Posted April 7, 2014 Report Share Posted April 7, 2014 about time I will be online later Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
POWERS 38 Posted April 7, 2014 Author Report Share Posted April 7, 2014 It'll still be hard this week though. I have a paper due next monday and I still have to work on another paper. Basically all I have is two papers left and then I'm done. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
KSI StahlMan 11 Posted April 7, 2014 Report Share Posted April 7, 2014 Who else is getting titan fall for Xbox 360? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI StahlMan 11 Posted April 7, 2014 Report Share Posted April 7, 2014 its called the div meeting.. something nobody likes to show up to.... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
POWERS 38 Posted April 7, 2014 Author Report Share Posted April 7, 2014 Wait a second, Titan fall is awesome on the xbox 1, idk about the 360 though Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
the FALLEN 42 Posted April 7, 2014 Report Share Posted April 7, 2014 i was gonna get titanfall, then i had to pay bills.. i don't like being an adult Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
KSIxSHOOTERx 7 24 Posted April 7, 2014 Report Share Posted April 7, 2014 lol I know what you mean I have truck to fix. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Infinite 12 Posted April 7, 2014 Report Share Posted April 7, 2014 Titanfall is dope on XB1. Flows so perfect without lag! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSIxSHOOTERx 7 24 Posted April 7, 2014 Report Share Posted April 7, 2014 As far as I know there is a Welcoming Committee tonight at 8pm est. on Black ops 2. pleas attend if you can. Thank you Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Infinite 12 Posted April 8, 2014 Report Share Posted April 8, 2014 sorry just saw this. I am getting on right now. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
POWERS 38 Posted April 8, 2014 Author Report Share Posted April 8, 2014 Ghostex, keep me updated on how it goes and stuff. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
KSIxSHOOTERx 7 24 Posted April 8, 2014 Report Share Posted April 8, 2014 I am working on the welcoming committee thing right now will get back to you all on this subject. Fallen is in the loop on this. thanks to all Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Infinite 12 Posted April 8, 2014 Report Share Posted April 8, 2014 No doubt Powers. Hopefully it will get rolling soon Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSIxSHOOTERx 7 24 Posted April 8, 2014 Report Share Posted April 8, 2014 Lumina posted on the welcome committee page that the meeting is tomorrow at 7 est. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Infinite 12 Posted April 8, 2014 Report Share Posted April 8, 2014 Nice! I actual saw that right after my post. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSIxSHOOTERx 7 24 Posted April 8, 2014 Report Share Posted April 8, 2014 I think it will be on black ops 2 but not sure that's where I am going to be just join me tomorrow at 7 and we will find out together lol Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Recommended Posts