Jump to content

FG Divison Chat


POWERS

Recommended Posts

9 pm est. Hey Fallen why not annoy the crap out of the generals like today and tell them ahead of time if they can't make the meeting to send someone in their place

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Your good shooter. My work load may be getting smaller because I'm getting ahead of my school work.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


It'll still be hard this week though. I have a paper due next monday and I still have to work on another paper. Basically all I have is two papers left and then I'm done.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Wait a second, Titan fall is awesome on the xbox 1, idk about the 360 though

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Ghostex, keep me updated on how it goes and stuff.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


×
×
  • Create New...