KSI Its Anarchy 10 Posted July 30, 2014 Report Share Posted July 30, 2014 Good morning FG hope everyone has a great day today. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
STATIC of 7s 31 Posted July 30, 2014 Report Share Posted July 30, 2014 Good morning FG hope everyone has a great day today. You too man Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Fifth Kazekage 149 Posted July 30, 2014 Report Share Posted July 30, 2014 Guys! AAP OTM July Nominations only have 1 day left! Go get nominating all of those sexy people who deserve an award! http://www.ksiforums.org/topic/23488-otm-july-2014-nomination-thread-closing-july-31st/ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Its Anarchy 10 Posted July 31, 2014 Report Share Posted July 31, 2014 Good morning FG later today I will be hosting a gamenight on call of duty ghost at 7:00 PM est if you would like to come message me KSI Its Anarchy or add me. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
The Bearded One 46 Posted August 2, 2014 Report Share Posted August 2, 2014 waddup guy/gals im going to be playing ghosts and wsop(poker) tonight hmu if ya wanna join Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Its Anarchy 10 Posted August 4, 2014 Report Share Posted August 4, 2014 Good morning FG hows everyones day been? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
STATIC of 7s 31 Posted August 4, 2014 Report Share Posted August 4, 2014 FG is my Division. There are many like it, but this one is mine. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me FG is useless. Without FG, I am useless. I must prove FG true. I must train stronger than the enemy who is trying to poach me. I must block him before he hits me. I will. My Division and I know that what counts in KSI is not the members we recruit, the activity of our squad, or the waves we make. We know that it is the atmosphere that count. We will Thrive. FG is human, even as I am human, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as my child. I will learn its weaknesses, its strengths, its squads, its members, its game nights and its values. I will keep my Division clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We are one Before God I swear this creed. My leaders and I are the defenders of FG. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life. So be it, until victory is KSI's and there is no Scrubs! Learn it. Live it. Love it. This is our Creed. Share upon others and have everyone agree to these Majestic words Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
The Bearded One 46 Posted August 5, 2014 Report Share Posted August 5, 2014 well said sir Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
the FALLEN 42 Posted August 5, 2014 Report Share Posted August 5, 2014 lol streets i had no clue who you were for a minute when i saw your screen name Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
KSI Its Anarchy 10 Posted August 5, 2014 Report Share Posted August 5, 2014 Good morning FG whats going for today? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Guest Posted August 5, 2014 Report Share Posted August 5, 2014 mmm, I love the smell of napalm in the morning... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
KSI xGUNNERx 6 Posted August 11, 2014 Report Share Posted August 11, 2014 I only smell pop tarts in the morning. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
STATIC of 7s 31 Posted August 11, 2014 Report Share Posted August 11, 2014 Gonna be smelling the road from now on for school. #college #nomoresummer Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Its Anarchy 10 Posted August 12, 2014 Report Share Posted August 12, 2014 Good morning FG whats everyone up to today? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI xGUNNERx 6 Posted August 12, 2014 Report Share Posted August 12, 2014 Playing COD and playing more COD Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
KSI Its Anarchy 10 Posted August 13, 2014 Report Share Posted August 13, 2014 Playing COD and playing more COD Same here you play COD Ghost or which one? Good morning FG whats going on for today? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
The Bearded One 46 Posted August 13, 2014 Report Share Posted August 13, 2014 KSI Its Anarchy, on 12 Aug 2014 - 11:41 AM, said: Good morning FG whats everyone up to today? chillin thanks for asking,i love the sig by the way,SOA is one of my favorite shows. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
POWERS 38 Posted August 13, 2014 Author Report Share Posted August 13, 2014 If you say good morning one more time lol. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
KSI xGUNNERx 6 Posted August 13, 2014 Report Share Posted August 13, 2014 I am a Gen over a BO2 squad but i enjoy ghosts and BO2 and soon to enjoy AW Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
KSIxSHOOTERx 7 24 Posted August 13, 2014 Report Share Posted August 13, 2014 Hey powers Good morning lol Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Fifth Kazekage 149 Posted August 14, 2014 Report Share Posted August 14, 2014 Hey everyone! I sat down with KSI Apocawaka 7 and asked him a few questions. Let me know what you guys think! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Its Anarchy 10 Posted August 14, 2014 Report Share Posted August 14, 2014 chillin thanks for asking,i love the sig by the way,SOA is one of my favorite shows. Thank you I love the show and can't wait for the next season, i'm pretty sure that the series is going to end after this next season sad to say. I am a Gen over a BO2 squad but i enjoy ghosts and BO2 and soon to enjoy AW I can't wait till advanced warfare comes out I saw videos on it and it looks pretty good. Also hows everyone doing today? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSIxSHOOTERx 7 24 Posted August 15, 2014 Report Share Posted August 15, 2014 At work right now uuuggghhb Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Its Anarchy 10 Posted August 15, 2014 Report Share Posted August 15, 2014 At work right now uuuggghhb Thats sucks, I just got of xbox i'm about to watch some netflix Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSIxSHOOTERx 7 24 Posted August 15, 2014 Report Share Posted August 15, 2014 Yes working 3-1130 to tonight Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Recommended Posts