Jump to content

FG Divison Chat


POWERS

Recommended Posts

To work your way up one of the biggest things you can do is recruit, go to meetings, and even get to know people. Being mature is also a big part of being an officer and making smart decisions. ( Just a note)

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Yeah being mature is a huge plus but also recruiting people into KSI and showing initiative is the way you move up in rank. If you need or want to know some methods of recruiting. You can ask me KSI xDEADx 7

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

Ya or any officer, including the 7's. All the officers should know how to recruit.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Knowing how to do those are important but the good positive relationship you have with ur members and how active you are with them are huge as well, some people just can't recruit and that's completely ok. Starting up game nites bein active on the forums and helping members with any basic questions are apart of it too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Heya guys! I wanted to point something that Powers said today while I was in his party that I didn't realize but I think we should all be aware of. We are really close to being apart of the FlagShip Section. I believe we are about 45 members out. We can reach that in about eh lets say in a week, 2 weeks AT TOPS!

C'mon boys its in the bag! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


KSI Boogeymanh I am KSI ZOMBIE WOLF, I am the 2nd CPT within your squad, NEPTUNE, and you can send me a friend request and would be glad to accept and help you out in KSI, and show you the ropes also. :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites


whats up man! and yeah guys were about 43 members from flagship. and just for everyone to be aware i just i touch myself on BLOPS2 i got 3 blood thirsties and 2 away from diamond shotguns ;P suck it

Link to comment
Share on other sites


I just wanna say everyone yall are doing a great job. Lets keep up the recruiting and training so we continue to grow. We are going to be starting recruiting and training sessions for CPLs and SGTs in the near future. It will kinda be set up like the LEAD classes led by me, powers, and dead. so stay tuned!

Link to comment
Share on other sites


I can't wait for the first week of april. Some of you guys know what's coming but be ready, this division should be blowing up with fun and competition. FG FTW

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Yo Forgotten Gods for the Win! I will be going to the weekend warfare this weekend to represent us and win it for us! If anyone else would like to participate in it go to.... http://www.ksiweekendwarfare.org/e107_plugins/survey/survey.php?4

Hope to see yall there!

Link to comment
Share on other sites


×
×
  • Create New...