Jump to content

FG Divison Chat


POWERS

Recommended Posts

He's only been in two days and he has 4 recruits lol. Hes doing pretty well if I say so

Link to comment
Share on other sites


hahaha if we are talking about DRGNLORD he just put the 7 there because he saw others with it lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

My springbreak has started, so anyone on xbox send me a message and we can play all day. KSI x Echo

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Mine starts next week, so that means teachers are going to be trying to get as much work in this week as possible

Link to comment
Share on other sites


illl be on quite a bit this weeks FG. I'm on spring break and have nothing to do because of work. sooooo yeah. lolz

Link to comment
Share on other sites


I thought you were going to beach

Link to comment
Share on other sites


You can still vote and you were here for part of the month

Link to comment
Share on other sites


×
×
  • Create New...