Jump to content

FG Divison Chat


POWERS

Recommended Posts

You can't do that, that's cheating on the highest level lol jk. But it is great to see other people than the usual's on here posting stuff, right ghostex lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Okay, trying to get this paper done.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Well shooter, my paper is about the black death (black plague) and how it impacted society, religion, and the economy of Europe during 1347-1351. I have two pages done and I'm about to start working on it again. And Streets, Yeah I'm pretty close to be done with school. My exams are the last week of april.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


lol Yeah I'm about to his my 4th page. SO I'm cruising right now. I just want to get it done today.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


×
×
  • Create New...