Jump to content

FG Divison Chat


POWERS

Recommended Posts

See hes trying to put lol to just get a post in. So sad

Link to comment
Share on other sites


I am writing this out to respond to Fallens message on XBL

 

First I would not think there would be anyone in this division that would hate fallen for any reason. I don't know what the numbers for the division were before Fallen started the recruiting drive for the officers but all I know is that my officers actually pulled together to get the recruits this week before the messages went out last night so basically my squad got 6-7 new recruits in the last 2 weeks which is amazing for us since we are concentrating on other stuff.

 

So to Fallen Thanks for helping out my squad  my squad was hovering  in the 39- 42 range the last two weeks and now we are at 49-50  on the squad tag now thanks to this little push..

 

So if anyone was upset by Fallen don't be and look at it from his point of view numbers not moving in the division. Lets show the lower ranks how easy it is go get 1 recruit a week  its not a hard thing to do in my opinion either.

 

Fallen was just motivating the officers to start recruiting again cause of stagnating numbers for what I am sure is week

 

its OK Fallen, you are good with my squad and hit any of us up any time.

 

Sorry If I offended anyone but I am sure Fallen had the best interests of the division at heart.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


I am writing this out to respond to Fallens message on XBL

 

First I would not think there would be anyone in this division that would hate fallen for any reason. I don't know what the numbers for the division were before Fallen started the recruiting drive for the officers but all I know is that my officers actually pulled together to get the recruits this week before the messages went out last night so basically my squad got 6-7 new recruits in the last 2 weeks which is amazing for us since we are concentrating on other stuff.

 

So to Fallen Thanks for helping out my squad  my squad was hovering  in the 39- 42 range the last two weeks and now we are at 49-50  on the squad tag now thanks to this little push..

 

So if anyone was upset by Fallen don't be and look at it from his point of view numbers not moving in the division. Lets show the lower ranks how easy it is go get 1 recruit a week  its not a hard thing to do in my opinion either.

 

Fallen was just motivating the officers to start recruiting again cause of stagnating numbers for what I am sure is week

 

its OK Fallen, you are good with my squad and hit any of us up any time.

 

Sorry If I offended anyone but I am sure Fallen had the best interests of the division at heart.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


'Twas a bigger misunderstanding than anything, no bad blood should be held. Just a little wording and tone mishap.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


We have a strong division and great officers we will weather this storm  and move on stronger than before.!!!! so lets get everyone pumped for the next thing on the agenda for FG?

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Second what shooter said. Also just to let everyone know, I will be busy with school because this is the last week before exams. I will be stuffed with school work

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Second what shooter said. Also just to let everyone know, I will be busy with school because this is the last week before exams. I will be stuffed with school work

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Tempest will be able to recover from this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


That's what I'm talking about man. Get them officers on the forums.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


I witnessed Ghostex for Lt of the month

Link to comment
Share on other sites


×
×
  • Create New...