Jump to content

FG Divison Chat


POWERS

Recommended Posts

L ol sounds like DK is excited :P

Wassup FG!?!?! Been a min. Miss you Huckers lol. How yall been?

Heyyyyy DOC. We've been good man. Starting to show improvement day by day now

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Finally this things working again. Hey everyone need to get ApocZ it's an indie game on the 360 and it's only $1 so do it...Static did

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

Doing pretty good, I just got Poop tons of hw done. ugh lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Hey static, open up the KSI FG shout out one as well, I like that topic

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Yez indeedy. Been keeping an eye on yall. Miss you bumz. Yall were my party div. Swear all we did over here was wreck lobbies, drink and act a fool lol. But things still got done. It was all a blur. Haha

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Hey static, open up the KSI FG shout out one as well, I like that topic

that would be great i really like that topic aswell :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Yez indeedy. Been keeping an eye on yall. Miss you bumz. Yall were my party div. Swear all we did over here was wreck lobbies, drink and act a fool lol. But things still got done. It was all a blur. Haha

yup and where at it again :) dont be stranger big guy come pop in one of my game nights some time in the future,and i will show u what i got going on with Kraken so far. woot! woot!

Link to comment
Share on other sites


yep Lots happening got hurt at work and this day 3 but I guess I am hurt worse than I thought. wow soooo sore and having some memory problems so please bear with me

Link to comment
Share on other sites


had a rack with a 1000 pound roll of material fall on me and got my head and shoulder as well as my ribs on my left side. sore sore sore. went to the doctor and they said I had an acute concussion and wrote off till Tuesday when I have to go see a family doctor about the concussion.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


well got to game with two DIR last night! thanks for poppin by Docness u are very sinkey sir lol and a thanks to dragon for the invite i had a blast!! FG FTW!!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites


×
×
  • Create New...