KSI GWOOD 77 MULTI REQUEST (Awarded)

SCARFACE

Name: KSI GWOOD 77, CO-FOUNDER,HARMONIC DESTRUCTION
Link to Forums Account:http://www.ksiforums.org/user/4022-ksi-gwood-77/
Award-/-Achievement: OUTSTANDING SERVICE LVL 1,MEMBER ASSISTANCE,KSI MENTOR,COMMITTED,TRAINER
Reason-/-Evidence:

OS LVL1: I* can personnaly attest to this member going above and beyond on numerous occasions in the name of KSI throughout his carreer thusfar and continues to do so. I will be asking for level 2 if he receives this one as he more than deserves this in mine and many others opinions im sure.

MEMBER ASSISTANCE:I have watched him personally aide numerous people. Im sure some of which will post up

MENTOR

COMMITTED

TRAINER

• Admin Guy

OS Lv 1: Witnesses, please.

Member Assistance: 3 credible witnesses, please.

KSI Mentor: 5 witnesses who claim this member as their mentor.

Committed: A witness who was around when he changed his GT

Trainer: A Co-Fo or higher ranked witness, please.

KSI GWOOD28  also known as KSI GWOOD 77

BY: KSIxWORM696

I BEGAIN KSI WITH GWOOD BEING MY GENARAL OF BLACKOUT.

IMMEDIATELY WE BECAME GOOD FRIENDS AND I LOOKED UP TO HIM FOR HIS KNOWLAGE OF KSI.

AND HIS COMITTMENT FOR OUR SQUAD AND KSI IN A WHOLE .

THREW OUT MY TIME IN KSI HE BECAME MY MENTOR AND TEACHER.

I HAVE LEARNED EVERY THING I KNOW ABOUT KSI FROM GWOOD AND STILL LEARNING.

AS TIME HAS PASTED WE HAVE WENT FROM GWOOD MOVING TO CO-FO

MOVING DIVISIONS AND CREATING A GREAT BRAND NEW DIVISION.

AND JUST 3 WEEKS AGO MY SQUAD SPLIT HE HAS LEAD ME THREW THE WHOLE

SWITCH TO ME BECOMING A GENARAL OF MY OWN SQUAD.

HE IS DEDICATED TO KSI TO THE FULLISEST .

IF ANY ONE DESERVSE THE AWARD HE IS THE MAN

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME

KSIxWORM696

Link to Forums Account:http://www.ksiforums...2-ksi-gwood-77/

OS Lv 1: I am a personal witness to this person for most of his KSI career, we have been teamed up together from the begining and he has always put forth an extream amout of time to ensure that each one of us were taken care of in the squad, division. He started running our squad while he was a LT, GWOOD28 never looked back when the squad needed him, after long days at work were over he gladly jumped on and did his job along with the job of a CPT until he made it to General. He also is constantly giving his free time to his division for tournaments and also name changes, he is never in a bad mood and will gladly jump in to hold a training class if you have a need.  I was sad that our team was broken up but this is one of the best working KSI members here!!! A great mentor, teacher and friend, keep it up.

Member Assistance:

KSI Mentor: I claim this person as a mentor

Committed: I remember the gwood28 (also the girly BARETTA 77 LOL)

Trainer: I would hope that he thinks over the last 8 months we have read and trained each other as we have been trained by the 7's above us. Here is to never looking back like we said we wouldn't do my friend.

I can witness for Mentor, member assistance, and OS1. He helps me with problems and anyone else who needs it. He is an excellent example of KSI leadership and has brought massive growth and contribution to ET and HD.

• Admin Guy

OS Lv. 1: More witnesses please, maybe some from his divisional leadership?

Member Assistance: Yes.

KSI Mentor: 4/5

Committed: Could someone who was around when the nominee changed his name/was recruited witness to this?

Trainer: Huckleberry's testimony isn't viable for this, as the requirement for trainer is training 30 + members, not just training and assisting one member.

I attest to having KSI Gwood 77 has my mentor, he has helped me learn more about KSI and how things work then anyone and has paved the way for me to follow in his footsteps to be a future Co-founder

Trainer: I have personally seen him train well over 30 members

Commited: I can attest to this since he start in ET which I ran.

Am I not credible enough for member assisstance

As far as trainer I apologize I sometimes forget that you don't research and get to know the people that you give the award to, but Gwood and myself have trained together in my est over 80 to 100 officer in officers trainings and in sergeants trainings I would estimate 130 or more but how do you come up with a precise number I don't know. I can tell you this much every day here in KSI he is training and we have held training two to three times a week since we became LT's and if that doesn't qualify nothing does.

Now I'm pretty sure that's viable, thanks for hearing me a second time.

• Admin Guy

You are not able to witness, as you are nominating this member for the award, and this could be viewed as biased.

OS Lv 1: I am a personal witness to this person for most of his KSI career, we have been teamed up together from the begining and he has always put forth an extream amout of time to ensure that each one of us were taken care of in the squad, division. He started running our squad while he was a LT, GWOOD28 never looked back when the squad needed him, after long days at work were over he gladly jumped on and did his job along with the job of a CPT until he made it to General. He also is constantly giving his free time to his division for tournaments and also name changes, he is never in a bad mood and will gladly jump in to hold a training class if you have a need.  I was sad that our team was broken up but this is one of the best working KSI members here!!! A great mentor, teacher and friend, keep it up.

Member Assistance:

Committed: I remember the gwood28 (also the girly BARETTA 77 LOL)

Trainer: I would hope that he thinks over the last 8 months we have read and trained each other as we have been trained by the 7's above us. Here is to never looking back like we said we wouldn't do my friend.

Here, you mentioned that you two trained and mentored each other as you have by your "7's" above you. This was enough for me to believe that you were not providing a reliable witness statement for this award. 

As far as trainer I apologize I sometimes forget that you don't research and get to know the people that you give the award to, but Gwood and myself have trained together in my est over 80 to 100 officer in officers trainings and in sergeants trainings I would estimate 130 or more but how do you come up with a precise number I don't know. I can tell you this much every day here in KSI he is training and we have held training two to three times a week since we became LT's and if that doesn't qualify nothing does.

Now I'm pretty sure that's viable, thanks for hearing me a second time.

If you were to elaborate on your post on the first witness statement, I wouldn't have had to say what I mentioned earlier. 

I will change my vote on the trainer award.

OS Lv. 1: A couple more witnesses.

Member Assistance: Yes.

KSI Mentor: Yes.

Committed: Witness please.

Trainer: Yes

How is what i am posting considered biased. I am not puting him or anyone else up for of the months. And a little fyi directors and above CAN post replies in award nominations. Unless there has been yet another monthly change that is/was failed to be mentioned anywhere.

How is what i am posting considered biased. I am not puting him or anyone else up for of the months. And a little fyi directors and above CAN post replies in award nominations. Unless there has been yet another monthly change that is/was failed to be mentioned anywhere.

Please reference my response here: www.ksiforums.org/topic/13498-ksi-cheddarbob7-multi-request/

And please, I will be happy to discuss AAP operations with you if you want to message me.

KSI Gwood77 has helped me through the beginning stages of my KSI journey, always answered my questions and has supplied me with Microsoft points for my name change. 

i can honestly say that Gwood77 is deserving of this position, from day 1 of me joining kSI he was always online (was still general of BLACKOUT at the time), and made a special effort to make sure myself and all the new recruits at the time were welcomed and immersed within the squad. As i have moved up the chain and made the switch to the new squad VANQUISH he has always been a great person to ask a question and he always is willing to help no matter what time or situation is going on. Oh and as i said i promise to name my FIRST CHILD, BOY or GIRL GWOOD77 in honour of this great individual!! Keep being awesome GWOOD :D

I was there when Gwood28 changed his name to KSI Gwood28 becoming a SGT, he has been committed to KSI and deserves the award. I can testify to the others awards as well, but they have already been confirmed. This should be the additional missing witness you need as Huckleberry was a witness who testified above already; for ease I have copied and pasted from above.

"Name: KSI GWOOD 77, CO-FOUNDER,HARMONIC DESTRUCTION

OS Lv 1: I am a personal witness to this person for most of his KSI career, we have been teamed up together from the begining and he has always put forth an extream amout of time to ensure that each one of us were taken care of in the squad, division. He started running our squad while he was a LT, GWOOD28 never looked back when the squad needed him, after long days at work were over he gladly jumped on and did his job along with the job of a CPT until he made it to General. He also is constantly giving his free time to his division for tournaments and also name changes, he is never in a bad mood and will gladly jump in to hold a training class if you have a need. I was sad that our team was broken up but this is one of the best working KSI members here!!! A great mentor, teacher and friend, keep it up.

Member Assistance:

Committed: I remember the gwood28 (also the girly BARETTA 77 LOL)"

Awards

OS LVL1: For the short time I was over ET, GWood amazed me on the amount of effort and dedication this member put fourth for his members. He was constantly involved and constantly giving out good advice to his members. I proudly attest to his OS LVL 1.

MEMBER ASSISTANCE: As Posted Above

COMMITTED: Member hasn't been in for a year. Please just remove from voting.

TRAINER: As Posted Above he is always help training new members into his division.

• Admin Guy

OS lvl1: Yes

Trainer: Yes

Member Assistance: Yes

Mentor: Yes

Committed: unless I missed it, I still haven't seen someone witness this

Yes to all, besides committed.