Jump to content

KSI ENCRYPTED TM squad chat


•MerK•
 Share

Recommended Posts

Whats up everyone welcome keep posting and keep up the good work and lets get merk togeneral

Thank you scooner, I was just made GEN by the way! As usuall if anyone has any problems or questions you can message me on here or on xbl

Gt- KSI MerK

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you best sir! And it feels like I need to be captain soon ;D haha need som sort of 1st cap sidekick right?

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Well i passed the captains test hooray of anyone needs anlything feel free to ask thanls and look forward to contuing mu

Congrats on the Captains test!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

I'd like to thank everyone in encrypted you guys are doing great! I know all of you in this squad and I see A great future for all of you in KSI! Keep up the good work everyone!

KSI MerK-

Link to comment
Share on other sites


 Share


×
×
  • Create New...