KSI Kittens Multi Award (awarded)

Kittens ☯

Name: KSI Kittens - Lethal, DM

1) Award-/-Achievement: Grifball Team
Reason-/-Evidence: I'm the co-captain of Lethal's Grifball team

2) Award-/-Achievement: Education 101 Graduate
Reason-/-Evidence: I've taken all of KSI xVICIOUSx 7's LEAD 101 classes except for the 3rd one. But I took KSI QueenJess 7's 3rd one when she was hosting them.

3) Award-/-Achievement: Trainer

Reason-/-Evidence: I've trained 35 people total since I've been a 4LT (Sometime around November 25th)

Name: KSI Kittens - Lethal, DM

1) Award-/-Achievement: Grifball Team
Reason-/-Evidence: I'm the co-captain of Lethal's Grifball team

2) Award-/-Achievement: Education 101 Graduate
Reason-/-Evidence: I've taken all of KSI xVICIOUSx 7's LEAD 101 classes except for the 3rd one. But I took KSI QueenJess 7's 3rd one when she was hosting them.

3) Award-/-Achievement: Trainer

Reason-/-Evidence: I've trained 35 people total since I've been a 4LT (Sometime around November 25th)

I hear by acknowledge that KSI Kittens has earned the above awards through the reasons stated

I witness. However, for future reference, don't request for this award. It is the LEAD mentors responsibility to post the names of the members who need to receive the appropriate awards in the appropriate area. 

• Admin Guy

I witness. However, for future reference, don't request for this award. It is the LEAD mentors responsibility to post the names of the members who need to receive the appropriate awards in the appropriate area. 

My apologies on this. I guess my tiredness is getting to me, but Kittens, he is correct on this. 

Grifball: Yes

Officer: Yes.

Trainer: Yes.