KSI Samurai 7 (Denied)

KSI Adammar 7

Name: KSI Samurai 7-Co Div Ldr-DM

Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/1741-comrade-samurai/

Award-/-Achievement: Bright Idea

Reason-/-Evidence: KSI Samurai 7 has been extremely helpful and somewhat of a mentor to me while in KSI, but has helped me immensely with coming up with, and going to the extent of proof-reading/editing numerous drafts of the proposal for KSI Veteran's Game Night. Although it was primarily my idea, without the help and guidance of KSI Samurai 7 may lead to the first Veteran's monthly game night. Credit needs to be given where it is due.

not entirely sure how proof reading would entitle samurai to getting an award....aswell as if it isnt established then this is abit preemptive

Bright idea description: Any Idea Proposed by members that Are productive and used widely in KSI, (Does not need to be original, however any creditations must be shared Equally)

mentor is probably more apropriate

We came up with the idea, and we started throwing things back and forth between the two of us via PM and shoutbox, i.e. starting off at one night a month, to have either just veterans or current service members, and even to have other KSI members join in on the game to get to know their local veterans a little better.  I have thus far only had 1 director approve, think it was a great idea, and wanted to join in on the game...The other directors have not responded to my PM on the subject.

I believe the idea very productive among the members of KSI, and would bring the veterans (and others) together a little more as a cohesive group.  Pending approval, which I am sure it will be, I firmly believe the Vet's game concept will be widely used in KSI.

KSI Adammar 7

its a game night, there is no need to approve or disaprove.

if you want to have a game night go do it.....you dont need to be told yes or no by the directors to hold it.

get vets involved get it going.

sitting planning something can be done forever, if nobody actualy does it then its just a planned idea that didnt happen.