OS Lv2 Award- KSI Heero 7 (Awarded)

KSI Flow 7

Name: (KSI Heero 7-/-TWCD)

Link to Forums Account:http://www.ksiforums.org/user/7261-ksi-heero-7/

Award-/-Achievement: Outstanding Lvl2 Award

Reason-/-Evidence: This member is currently the Co-Division Leader of TW also a judge and he has been though alot in KSI to achieve where his at rght now. His been a general of impulse in TW and has split it two times a squad split and mini split when I became general a couple of weeks later he became my Co-Founder when I was at 80 members and got to it all by myself with no help from my current Cofo cause he was really inactive and whenever he cane in he showed me what a Cofo really was and played some games with me and actully supervised my doings. As a founder he has also made sure everything in the division was running smoothly and everything. Like I said this member has really put in alot into KSI and TW and should definitely be noticed for this.

I am a witness for this reward i am a cofounder under hero and i have been around when hero was general and i didnt quite talk to him but as soon as he became a cofo over my squad he came and spoke with me like if we were long lost brothers hero has been there for me time after time and shown me what a ture leader mentor and friend is i can say with out hero to join my partys and speak with me when im mad or upset i would be long gone so i hope even if he dose not get this reward i love him like a brother and i would not be the member i am he always cheers me up and make me feel like a wanted member and on that note... wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah

Awards

I am a witness to this award ive known heero ever since I was recruited into KSI at the time he was a LT and ever since then he has always been doing his job thats why I feel he deserves this award he was a good general then he was good co founder he controlled all the squads he was in charge of really well and he helped cole alot he was even a good founder and hes even a better Co Div now he even host the Gens meeting thats how you could tell hes good at what he does

Im a witness for that has well heero has done a lot for everybody in TW hes always helping members and continues to do it. hes hard working and is committed to KSI he was an awesome GEN and still is awesome. He has helped me out many of times when I was thinking about giving up and quitting but he talked to me and figured out what was wrong and got me back going again. Hes just that awesome and continues to be and no one is more deserving of this award then he is. WE LOVE YOU HEERO 7

I have watched Heero go from a captain to all the way where he is now. He has been improving Impulse since then and still continues to do so now, he has also began to help every other squad in TW since becoming a cofo and improving all the squads. Now as our co-div he has began to implement new techniques for us as leaders to get ahold of one another in a very fast manner allowing for us to solve problems with in minutes now.

Heero was my General when I joined. He played with everyone even when he had his duties that he needed to do. He also expected the best out of his members and himself. When he was promoted to Co Founder he continued those expectations, and was able to instill that in his squads that he was over. As a Founder and Co Div he implemented new changes that have helped the leaders communicate more efficiently with each other, and communicate with our squads. Heero is what all KSI members should strive to be.

Heero 7 is a great leader he always knows whats best. I can always come to him with a problem and he will help me and i can also just talk and hang out and have him woop your butt in 3D Ultra Mini Golf. He's very respected in our Division and also is going to be the best darn Div leader that TW has ever seen. 

I think Heero should receive this award, I have been at the gens meeting as a officer and ive learned so much valuable information. Also he is willing to give advise on how to run a squad accordingly. He is always here for us if we have a issue. I am glad to be a part of his team.

My man Heero does a lot of work. No matter what happenes Heero always gets the job done. Whenever I have a qestion, whether It be on stuff regarding my squad or other things, he is always there to lend advise and a hand. He sets so many examples that helps all of TW. I'm honored to have him as my Co-Div. He, without a doubt, deserves this award.

Awards

I am the X Div Leader of TW. An I have to say that Heero has grown a lot since I have known him the past year in KSI and working his way up in the ranks. I have seen what he has done an I have heard on what he wants to do. He accomplishes everything he wants to do and what he wants to bring to the table. He has grown so much from a Gen to a Co Div and has done so much. I would be very shocked if hes not a Director by the time I am bck. I also another reason why he deserves this award is bc I could trust him to do my job without any worry. I would not be able to retire like I did to handle the real world if it wasnt for Heero. I know for a fact I am not done teaching and learning but what I have taught will be improved an keep going a lot faster bc Heero is one of the ppl (just like me) that wants to keep learning things to improve everything he does. Not only that but the most important thing that makes me smile is him saying "That is my job to make everyone happy." An thats how I want TW ran just like I tried to make everyone happy no matter what and their happiness comes before mine bc that would make me happy. :)  

An sorry it took so long to post this I couldnt find it last time I was in the aap section.

• The Retired Greg Guy

I'm going to keep this short.

I've only know heero for a few months but during that time I've seen him grow into a leader in TW. He is currently the highest member in TW and has handled the responsible very well.