Jump to content

KSI Rawhide IO Squad Chat


Recommended Posts

You all have proven yourselves worthy of being a Top Gun here in IO and I am proud of the work you have accomplished! Now get back in there and Repeat the procedure because I know you guys are one of the best!

Link to comment
Share on other sites


I think we need to get a ghosts match going with a couple rawhide vs the 7's and see how it goes. I know i had a great time playing with a couple of them the other day.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


As most of you know we lost a few members yesterday.. I want to let you guys know that I love each and everyone of you. If there is ever a time you feel the need to leave and join another community/clan, please come talk to me. I truly do care about what you guys feel and think.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...