KSI HUCKLBERRY 7 Multiple Awards (Awarded)

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division of the person you are nominating) KSI Hucklberry 7
Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/5569-ksi-preacher77/
Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for) Trainer
Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for)
These member has trained well over 30 members. 

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division of the person you are nominating) KSI Hucklberry 7
Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for) Member Assisstance
Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for)
These member is constantly helping and getting involved with the community.

Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for) Mentor
I can't attest as a mentor of mine, but I know other will post for sure.

Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for) Committed
Was Recruited on 6-1-12 

Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for) Outstanding Service #1, 2, 3
Not only can I attest to this man's work to the community, but this man dedication to give it his all past all the problems he had to go through. He is a tremendous mentor to the people around him. Not only as a leader but as a kind caring person. I have not met a more caring and devoted member as Huckleberry. I couldn't ask for any better of a leader than Huckleberry. This man is a true inspiration for not only the community but even me myself for me to continue what I do. This man here put so much work and time within ET and the creation of HD. Not only has he worked on this side of the community but his involvement with in productions and taking a role to make streaming as popular as it has become. This member is always there when you need him. This man is well deserving of all 3 Outstanding Services. I feel so bad not noticing earlier he hadn't had these. 

I would like to vouch for Huckleberry he is my Director and he is truly a blessing to have and work for. He is the most dedicated,dependable man I have met in KSI. Please please accept this vouch for all awards as he works non stop and hard for all of his divisions even those not his. He never turns anyone away and is always always there for you. He is an outstanding member and I admire him. Not to mention he puts up with me and my very special division. Lol

Trainer: Yes

Member Assistance: 1/3

Mentor: 1/5

Committed: Member that was around when he changed his Gamertag

OS Lvl 1, 2, 3: Witnesses, witnesses, witnesses, witnesses, and more witnesses

I am going to withdraw my vote, in order to vote for Huckles.

Member Assistance: Huck has always been around to help me out whenever I had a problem or question. We were in the same squad for a good while and I know he helped every member no matter the task.

Committed: I was around when Huck changed his gamertag..........after all he was recruited 1 day after me :tongue:

Mentor: Huckleberry is one of 3 members in KSI that has taught me everything I know. He happens to be slightly older than I am (and most members), which helps when coming to him with problems. He always has an open mind and is very knowledgeable about KSI. Huck is one of my greatest friends and one of the greatest men you will ever come across.

Outstanding Service: Huck has always been an outstanding member going all the way back to being in Blackout ET together. He gave everything he had to the squad, which is why he shined as a leader. When he became General over Corrupt, he kept a cool head every time Blackout WHOOPED his Head Hunters teams. Even after the Division Split of HD from ET, I heard about all of the good things Huck was doing with ET. I was so happy when he got promoted to DIRECTOR because of the dedication he puts into his work. Huckleberry lives to teach and help and that is why he is OUTSTANDING!

• Admin Guy

I am going to withdraw my vote to witness to these award for the Huck

I have known this member since he has joined KSI he has been a valuable asset to this gaming community ever since he joined. I feel he deserves everyone of these awards that has been applied for him. He is very active with his divisions he is over and is quick to get with us on anything we need and doesn't procrastinate. I look up to this member and give him mad respect for where he has been and what he has achieved in KSI. Not only that I feel KSI has helped him in many ways as well. Good luck Huck I know you will get your awards brother and keep doing what your doing.

I also can witnesses to all these awards as his previous director and also a close friend. He built ET more or less from the ground up and has done an outstanding job to increase productivity throughout all his divisions he's currently over. He's also even changed many names, given games out, free ms points in the livestream an does almost anything for all the members in his divisions. He's one of those diamonds that leaders try to refine and it's a 1 in a million chance to get a leader with his capabilities :) so please give him these awards

Member Assist, Trainer: In my time returning to KSI, Huckleberry has by far, trained me in being a better leader than I thought I was before. He's worked with me through many issues, and tough obstacles in this time of KSI, and for that, I'd give him both the Trainer Award, but also the Member Assistance award for doing a lot more than just training me.

Outstanding Service: Even with managing 3 divisions, Huck still finds time to play with privates, sergeants and the like, always associating with the lower ranked, and keeping active in ALL his squads. How he does it is beyond me, but he definitely deserves a ribbon for doing all of that and not going insane yet. :)

Awards

Mentor: After i stepped down and away for a while, Hucklberry brought me back into the fold and started integrating the new rules and knowledge i needed to help the division run the way it needed to be run. Even with my knowledge of running divisions prior to Huck even joining KSI, he is teaching me new things. therefore, i believe he deserves this reward.

OS: Huck is an inspiration to all members and leaders in KSI. he plays with privates and corporals to make sure they feel accepted into KSI, as well as assisting with the running of 3 divisions, each with their own style of running. he adapts his style of leading to make sure it benefits the issue at hand, and that is not something that can be taught. Huck is one of the key members in KSI, not just as a leader, but as a person who will go to great lengths just to make sure that everyone is having fun and feels valued here.

staap.....hes good for it. i can vouch on all.

outstanding service: lvl 1 i can garantee he has done enough....

lvl 2+3: i personaly feel from knowing him and working with him that i can safely say the man fills every single area for earning them both

Not sure if he is done with witnesses or not but regardless I still feel that me being the person who was trained Huck and Gwood, I think he deserves to have some recogntion!

Outstanding Service 1,2,3: This member has done above and beyond what any other KSI Member has ever done in this community. He belongs up there along with the other great leaders we had and have today and if it came down to the Community as a whole they would vote for Huck to be in the New School KSI Hall of Fame! He has helped leaders across many divisions and turned them into not only better people but better leaders then they already were. Their is no reason why he does`nt deserve this award because it is simple. Without Huck there would be no fun and excitement on Thursdays, we would lose an outstanding Director, a great friend of all of us, and probably one of the best leaders we will ever have in KSI. Thank you so much Huck for everything you have done to make not only IO and me better but as well as other divisions! 

Huck goes above and beyond what is excepted to be done. He is always there to help any member no matter what the issue is. He is a great role model and friend. Ever since he came over to CO as our Director he has motivate and brought unity to our DIV. He deserves all theses awards that he is nominated for  

Huckleberry has become a pillar of this community during his time here.  His service is beyond measure, and I honestly don't know where KSI would be without Huckleberry in Senior leadership. 

He brings years of leadership, business, and life experience that we are all so lucky to have him share with us.  He lives life along "the extra mile" and has really taken making KSI a family to the next level. 

I cherish the time I spend with Huck, but I also value and you support everything he does in clan ops, productions, and as a friend to so many in KSI. I have never met a more reliable, dedicated, selfless leader than Huck.  

Huck is the epitome of what outstanding service should represent.  

Thank you all for the kind, words, but I would be nowhere with out you guys and of course God.  I truly am blessed to have you all as friends, and KSI as a HOME.  Thanks again, and Thank you iLLuSii0N for the nominations. 

REMEMBER DON'T KILL THE HUCKLEBERRY!!

• Admin Guy

Heck yes!
Awarded.
Closed.

If I may add in something here. We here in not only the AAP staff, but all KSI appreciate all that you do for us. You've gone above and beyond for the members and the community on more than one occasion. You have proven this by helping with a successful division, making it to the position of director, and so much more than that. These witnesses are from what you have done in KSI to reach where you are today. Kudos to you for these awards, Huck. You most definitely deserve them.

-KSI Doctor 7
-AAP Department Head