KSI Homicide Multiple Awards (Awarded)

KSI Jezrien 7

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division of the person you are nominating) KSI Homicide/ Echo/ Last Stike

Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/14917-ksi-homicide/

Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for) trainer/ member assistance/ OS level 1

Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for)

Homicide is a leader who has gone through some troubles. His unwavering loyalty and drive are outstanding. As his founder I can say without a doubt that he has crushed the member assistance and trainer award requirements. As for OS level 1 all I can say is based off what I have seen from him. I can't wait to see what he can do as general. Homicide, I want you to know I believe in you, you are a much better leader than you realize. Your potential is not realized, you have nowhere to go but up. Learn like crazy and keep up the good work. You deserve this. :)

Member Assistance - 3 witnesses

Trainer - Co-Founder or higher to witness

OS lv 1 - descriptive witnesses please

I can witness for all three awards.

Homicide a captain now. But before he hit LT I didn't think he would be as awesome of a leader or member as he has become. He took my opinion and set out to prove me wrong. He deserves all of these awards.

I wish to witness for Member assistance.

KSI Homicide has so far answered every question I throw at him. He is unwavering in his answers and due to these answers is why I am becoming so literate in KSI knowledge and affairs.

As Homicide's Co-Founder, and former general. I can witness for all of these awards. I was his general when he was a sergeant, and I have watched him climb the ranks from sergeant to 3rd Captain.  Even as a sergeant, he was constantly offering his assistance. He was helping corporals and even other sergeants with their forums accounts, playing with the new recruits, and being all around helpful. As for outstanding service, he's definitely outstanding. He first caught my eye as officer potential when he was the only person in the squad who wanted to take over the Welcoming Committee. The captain over it at the time was going to be offline for a month, so we needed someone to take it over. So, he took it over at SSGT. Granted, I was quite nervous letting him take it over, but he did AMAZING. The Welcoming Committee doubled in size, and it became 40x more productive. Then, at Lieutenant he proved himself further. Every single day he asked for more jobs, how he could the squad more, and what I needed him to do. Drama started going down within the squad and the previous general poached about 15 members, and almost every single officer quit. Homicide and another lieutenant were the only two left in the squad. Even with all the mayhem and confusion going down, Homicide stayed. The squad numbers dropped considerably, but now with his help and dedication its up to almost 90, and its going to split anytime. It's been such a pleasure watching Homicide grow as a leader and rise up the ranks, and I can't wait for the day he becomes a general, because I know his squad will thrive. Homicide, I know sometimes you get discouraged, and you've been in some really bad situations, but you've persevered. Keep on this path and you're going to reach the stars. I truly see endless possibilities for you, and I'm so proud that I can say I was your general. 

I can witness as his director that he has gone beyond to ensure his squad is running correctly

I can witness as homicides general homicide has been a great help to my squad and has displayed great leadership and mentorship towards the lower ranking members and have watched him train members into becoming great leaders and its a absolute pleasure to work with him

The first time meeting this member he made me laugh so hard.. giving off a positive vibe. & speaking to others as a leader. i've spoken to many members in LS and so far no bad words about homicide and everyone in LS can vouch for him as well.

You deserve it Homicide! (: