KSI Madball13 Duo Awards (Awarded)

KSI Heero 7

Name: (KSI Madball13-/-Trocity-/-TW)
Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/15341-ksi-madball13/
Award-/-Achievement: Member Assistance Outstanding service -(Lvl 1)- 
Reason-/-Evidence: The Reason this member deserve these awards, is cause madball has done  you can think of, from hosting the squad meeting, to hanging out with all the member, hosting workshop, game-night, making sure that everyone is happy, and show everyone what it take to be a great leader and how to improvement them self as a leader. He always asking what he can do to make himself better and how to improve his squad. He always on top of thing with his squad and answering any question that any one bring  to him. Madball has really gone above the call of duty for his Squad.

i will witness for both awards because he is a excellent officer probably one of the best ive ever seen when i was general of trocity and i couldnt attend the meetings and take the notes and igve them to me or if i couldnt go to the squad meetings i could always count on him to host it and he is always having some good gamenights and hes always there for his members when they need him so if u ask me it was like he was running trocity by himself so thats why i think he deserves the most outstanding award and he deserves the member assistance award cause hes always there for his members from teaching them how to recruit to teaching them how to train and letting them know what they have to do to get to the next rank and hes always making sure he protects his members and lets them know who to stay away from he basically puts his members before himself thats why i think he deserves this award

I knew madball ever since he first got recruited into KSI whenever i met him on his first day in KSI he was very enthusiastic about everything KSI had to offer even before his recruiter was telling me how exicted he was in joining a gaming community so since the start he impressed me i was his general at that time, his first week on the forums he donated towarss this gaming community i was kinda in shocked since he had first joined and i knew he didnt really know everything about KSI but to my main point since day one he was exicted to be here now over time he became a officer and a dam good one thats for sure when his home squad Overload split he went to Trocity with Domo and im proud of everything his done and now his a 2nd captain on his way to become a general which he very much deserves his always helping members out having fun hosting game nights and always exicted about things you go Mad Ball !

Sincerely,

KSI Flow 7

Your Mentor & Lover <3

I can certainly witness for both of these awards. I remember the day I met Madball, he was too directly involved with helping his own squad that he couldn't take the time to meet new people. This member is extremely dedicated to the people within his squad. He's /always/ playing withem, hosting gamenighs, and making sure everyone is fine and apart of his squads family. When his squad called for help, Madball stepped up and has been keeping Trocity alive. I'm extremely proud of Madball and can't wait to see what he does in the future.

I have to say the recruiter of madball he has earned every award that he has I have watched him grow and I always love to see people get awards that represent them in there one personal ways I am so proud of madball on what he has done and I would like to see him get the award because he really deserves it and I would love to see him go father

I witness for Madball, since day one Madball has gone above and beyond all expectations. He has came up the ranks in KSI by helping out new members and guiding them in the right direction. He has been very active on the forums as well as in his squad, he was a huge part of squad split, his leadership skills are exceptional. He attends all squad and gens meetings, and is currently part of the welcoming committee as well as training committee. Madball has become a awesome leader in KSI, and he is such an inspiration to future leaders here in TW

I witness for Madball. Ever since I've been in KSI I've always known Madball to be an outstanding member & person. He puts in a lot of work on & offline. He's a very cool person to play with & his gamenights are awesome!

Things about KSI Madball13...

I shall start with the award for member assistance. To put it simply, the man is always present for his fellows either in Trocity or any other squad and division. His vision isn't simply targeted on his squad, he will lend a hand to anyone that needs an answer to any question or a helping hand with issues in game and outside. Outside isn'T limited to the forums and other website directly or not, related to KSI. He's caring and attentive to the people in general, as long as they are nice to be around with, for I never met anyone who misbehaved around him and didn't respect him and the KSI code of conduct to a point of no return when in his presence. His energy press people to respect each other and that helps him in helping others, by making sure that everyone is both listening and learning when around him. He will help people, and get them to help themselves and others at the same time. There aren't anyquestion that this amazing KSI officer will not answer. And even if the answer isn't known to him, he will attempt to help people by referring to the appropriate "leader" as our rules command, but not only for this reason, but mainly because he wants people to find answer and peace in their quest for knowledge respectable gameplay, for when a person doesn't have answer to a question this person could cause more damage without it in collateral damage, and trouble from one to a lot of other players with their gameplay experience by continuing in demanding answers to their one or many questions remained unsolved. So not only is he willing to help anyone but he is helping everyone.

Now, as for the award for outstanding service, I will try to make it short. In addition to his assistance to players from all KSI, Madball has benne replacing our former General KSI Domo for quite some time in some of his duties, and his still doing so now that he's our highest officer in Trocity. His charge as a leader as always been high as most people in his position of course, but the man his dedicated to his squad and division. He will host at least 2 gamenights per week, every week. He is also taking care of weekly meetings, assisting officers in their chores should they need any, like a big brother watching over somebody's shoulder ready to assist when the person seems to need guidance. The man is always present on the game and the forum on a daily basis, he doesn't limit hiself to the the chores he's been assign with, but will instead use in creativity before others tell him the path he is to take. His forums post in every thread that he did post in are considerate of others and not close to some might call spamming, if he needs to behave in such manner, we all knowm bit not everyone has the inner energy to restrict ourself to use private messages for similar behaving. As a player, a leader and a person, the man that is KSI Madball13 is, and I'm positively sure, will remain a role model, for which this award and the precedent are well deserved.

Thank you for your time and your reading to all of you, and goog luck to you Madball, you derserve these commendations for your words, writtings and actions, in other words for who you are !

KSI MadBall13 is a great leader and a great example of a good leader he never backs down from anything and is constantly looking for ways to help out his members no matter what it is. Hes really great at making new members feel welcome and introducing them to KSI and making them want to stay. Hes a great officer and always knows what hes doing no matter what his rank is. Hes always looking for any way to improe his work while helping out his members. Hes hard working and is continuing to show why he will make a great Gen one day and a great KSI member all together. Love you man! <3

I am here to witness for Madball. Madball has done the best that anyone could've asked him to do in Trocity. He is available to his members at any time, and is constantly helping them with the knowledge that he has picked up during his time here. He is active on Xbox constantly along with the forums. Even though he not the General if Trocity he has been doing the duties of a Gen. He has the respect of the members of his squad, and will make a good Gen when his time comes.