KSI Blaziken 7: OS Lv. 2 Nomination. (Awarded)

Retired

• Admin Guy

Name: KSI Blaziken 7/Forum Moderator/Web Operations
Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/11836-khal-drogo/
Award-/-Achievement: Outstanding Service Lv. 2
Reason-/-Evidence: 

I can't even begin to say how much Chicken has done for this community. From donating so much to the website, making custom controllers for KSI, and even constantly helping the members of the community with website issues. He is the epitome of what it means to be a KSi member who goes above and beyond what they do for others. I'll just provide a few examples of what this member has done.

-Created custom controllers painted by himself for sale to those in the community.

-Posted up topic assists for those who need help doing things on the website, like purchasing an award, or how to post a signature in your profile.

-Works with the AAP in making the OTMs A LOT easier than they used to be by going through every nomination and consolidating them into a single, well organized topic.

-Constantly contributing to the GFX team and even making some banners for the site.

-Was an active Co-Founder in IO before retiring to Web Operations.

-Constantly assists members with forum issues in the SB, privately, and all over the website.

I am here to witness for Chicken. This guy is absolutely amazing!! I met Chicken months ago dealing with an issue from a different division & we became friends right away. He has helped me personally by answering TONS of my questions & even gives extra details & advice. He takes time to come to my game nights and he is always happy to help anyone who needs it. I'm always in the shoutbox & I constantly see him helping members out with issues in there as well. I also see him constantly helping members with issues that they post on the forums. He's in the GFX department helping them, he's a forums mod & constantly watching to make sure everything is running smoothly. He's a member of the AAP staff & not only is he constantly checking to see which awards need updating, but he did come up with a system to help out the rest of the AAP staff with determining the winners of the of the month & of the year awards. His system takes quite a bit of time too & it wasn't necessary, but he goes out of his way to do it each month to make the job easier for all of the staff members and it is FAR more organized. He is such a hard worker & it's so very obvious to recognize his passion for our family here. He sets the bar high & is a wonderful example to everyone who comes in contact with him. One obvious way to know this guy puts in a tremendous amount of time & work is because almost everyone knows exactly who he is & loves him & has a story of how he has helped them out with something before. He is the exact definition of going above and beyond.

I attest to the displayed things im satisfied.<br />waiting on the rest of the aap to decide if they wish for more evidence or not.

i am a witness to Chickens achievements, i have known him for a few months now and i can say he is constantly working and attempting to help out this community as much as he can. He has made controllers for KSI which most of us are aware of, however more importantly he did the job in his spare time to help better KSI as a whole. I've seen and watched him grow in the graphics department being one of the people who have oversaw his accomplishments and his growth to better KSIforums.org's visual appearance to the best of his abilities and has done nothing but excel. As i have been a forum staff moderator as well, i have been there for when he first joined until now and he has done more than what he has been called upon for. Chicken Constantly strives to better KSI to the best of his extent by web-ops, and previously while he was in clan ops. since i have known him he is considerably friendly and generous, and often indulges in partaking and supporting the KSI Tournaments. Chicken In my opinion very much deserves this award and all of that it means.

Oh Chicken... Where should I start? This is one of the most amazing people that I've been bleesed to meet in KSI. He is one of the most committed KSI members I've seen. From web ops to clan ops he is outstanding! When I was still just a baby recruit in KSI Chicken made sure I knew my way around the forums. Answering every question I had no matter how stupid it may have been. Today I can thank him for helping me make it to section mod. Even when I tried to dabble in graphics, all hours of the night, he stayed up late to help me through my failures. When he was co founder in IO he took time to get to know his members on a personal level. We weren't just a number in a squad to him. Many times I've seen him when someone had a hard time making ends meet he would offer to get them a xbox live card to try to help out. Chicken isnt only an amazing KSI member... He an inspiration, a great leader, a mentor, and a great friend. :heart:

What can I say here that hasn’t been already said about the Chicken Man.  His knowledge and helpfulness to those on the forums is amazing, he even helps me sometimes and I know a good bit about the forums. His topic to assist with the OTM awards in the AAP section has greatly assisted and streamlined the process used in choosing the winners.

What can I say about Chicken? He is an 80's pirating leader and mentor. he came into the scene probably about a year ago. He has worked his way through the ranks, and he isn't even stopping there. Chicken has gone from everywhere from co-founder to forum moderator. He will continue to shape KSI in amazing ways and I wish him the best.

Ok, I didn't want to post for this but I feel the need to.

Chicken is by far the hardest working person I know here in KSI. That seems far fetched considering the people here; Docness, doctor, Jess, paratroop, the list goes on. But, the reason I see him as the hardest worker is because I've been able to see him grow from a tiny, scared, useless, un knowledgeable member, to what he is now.... A former Co-Fo, a moderator who started from scratch, a gfx artist who started from 0 to a custom controller maker who used his own money to buy controllers, paint them with a requested gt from ordinary members, and send them to that member for a DAMN good price. He's an aap member that introduced a very, very highly useful way to break down the otm's and oty's so doctor and his fellow staff could award all who deserve them. Chicken is the essence of KSI, he IS knowledgeable, he has the strength to further himself, and has used that strength exponentially! Integrity? No doubt. He does whatever he can for members below and above because he wants to, not because he's asked to. His attitude alone is what makes him outstanding, the things he does for us makes him invaluable. He is what KSI needs here on the forums, constantly at work helping members is his forte.

Thank you chicken, you are by far the greatest any of us can have. And we've got you.

Chick chick chicken...... Awesome and just an all around sorta guy.Nobody but a select few know just what chicken endures lol. He is fun fair and one of the most sweetest person I know. Even when Im threatning to fry him. So with that being said please please give Chicken here his goodies. Chicken i shall share Raggy with you for 30 days no threats then its on... Love ya lol you deserve to have this, :)

I'd love to waiver my vote, and just share everything I know about Blaziken 7, But somebody needs to be able to vote :D I wouldn't mind seeing some more leaders and seniors in here, but I suppose it would be just exemplify more of a reason why I expect a follow up on OS LvL3 pretty soon and why this officer and gentleman is one of the most outstanding assets overall to this community! Keep up the great work chicken!

OS LvL2= YES!