KSI xXJustyXx Award Nomination (Denied)

KSI Perplexity

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division of the person you are nominating) KSI xXJustyXx
Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/18491-ksi-xxjustyxx/
Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for) DramaQueen
Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for)
Justy is the epitome of Drama in all the right ways. Justy is sassay when it comes to anything and everything. Justy's pleasant/kind forums persona is a stark opposite from when I met him on xbox live. He caused so much drama that by the end we were yelling at him and then telling him that we loved him. It is always a confusing time with Justy as he stirs it all up. Basically there are three parts to being dramatic. These are it: "Being sudden and extreme" Justy is a master at freaking by ways of screaming or yelling but only when it is dead silent in the party to which we usually respond, "that escalated quickly". "Greatly affecting people's emotions" As I stated before Justy's outlandishly hilarious rants over his dumb death in COD can cause mild symptoms of irritability, headache, or general sickness but is usually cured by his other extreme of being overly kind in the most creepy way possible. "Attracting Attention" After setting down my headset and walking to the other room I could still hear Justy yelling about an unfair kill someone got on him and it definitely got my attention. Justy's comments on the sb also reflect his need for attention through his heart faces and other such emojis basically asking for people to love him back or pay attention to him to which people always respond- thus making him the king of getting attention, but for the awards sake: queen.

i witness this nomination because im always in a party with justy and hes always causing trouble and being dramatic. he also always seems to come up with an excuse for everything.