AAP Of the Month: April 2014 Winners!

Retired

• Admin Guy

I am proud to congratulate the winners for the April 2014 OTMs! Sorry that they're a little bit late this time around, there has been a bit of congestion with other departments on my end, but rest assured, we got done what we needed to get done. :)

Here are the winners!

Senior Leader: KSI HUCKLBERRY7

Director: KSI Jupiter 7

Division Leader: KSI L10N 7

Co-Division Leader: KSI Havoc 7

Founder: KSI Pinky 7

Co-Founder: KSI Harmony 7

General: KSI CPT PLANET

Captain: KSI PROSPIN 913

Lieutenant: KSI EpicVandy

Member: KSI TechPure

Forum Staff/Productions: KSI PR3DATOR 7

GFX: .InK (Jay)

All of these members listed above have done extraordinary things for the community in the last month. From running their divisions almost perfectly, so helping out the website in gratuitous amounts. These members are the best of the best from April. Follow the example that these members have set for themselves and others in the community, and strive to be even BETTER than them. I hope you all do even better this next month, and I can't wait to see who is on this list for May. Congratulations to all of the winners!

Thank you from everyone that voted for me and congratulations to all the winners, this is truly an honor to be thought so highly of by the members. You guys and girls are a blessing to my family.

Congrats to everyone who won, and congrats as well to everyone who was nominated! You have all done yourselves and division proud over the last few weeks.

Congratulations to all the awesome winners!!! Congratulations to all who were nominated! Well done to all the awesome people putting in their nominations as well, no one would be recognized if it weren't for you. Thank you so much to those who nominated me as well, I love you all!