KSI MADBALL 7 outstanding service lvl 2 (Denied)

KSI ODINN 7

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division of the person you are nominating) KSI MADBALL 7 TW COFO

Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums...-ksi-madball13/

Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for) Outstanding service lvl 2

Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for) OK well KSI MADBALL 7 at the time he was KSI MADBALL 13 was my general in trocity TW. When I first met him he welcomed me and every new member as if we were his family. Anytime there was a problem, he was there. Every promotion, he made it a really special event. He is by far not only the best leader I've met but the most level headed member. Now he is my COFO, and I respect him the same as I did when I first got in KSI. Even though we are going through all these problems in TW, He is staying dedicated and motivating all our members to push through this. His commitment is unrivaled, his passion is unmatched and no matter wats put on his plate, he never gives up. For these reasons are why I am nominating KSI MADBALL 7 for this award.

i'll witness

Reason why he deserves the award - i've gamed with him when he was just a Gen before a co-fo he cares about his squad and his members when i hanged with him he always had his squad members with him weather to just hang, talk, game etc he just keep talking and game there was one time me and him co-hosted a game night for ghost that was a fun night so hes willing to help others in another squad to have fun i know he works the night shift but he tries to get on and help both the squads he is over as a cofo i know its a lot of work but he manages to hang in there with everyone to make those squads he is over a better place and is trying to make tw a better place :)

if this don't sorry i tried my best :)

so I ment madball when I was a CPT in recoil and he was a gen of trocity.maddball had ne had him so we could go host game night with both squads. well maddball would hit me up in a party chat to talk about ideal for games or he just wanted to hang, i saw this man bring a squad to almost a squad split and keep is member trained and active, he would go out rcting with the officer or even a SGT to help them learn more about it. he would hold multiple work shops and any squad to come to it. he would it up is squad tag and talk and game with his members. but his member also knew him on a personal note they new him as chad bc he would talk to u if u had problem that did not have to do with ksi. Now maddball is a cofo of the halo squad and he a acting gen over killjoy. he helping killjoy getting the squad up and running again. and it still dosent mater what squad u are he still helps. i can say as a gen i have seen this man bring squad back keep people form leving ksi and keeping use have fun and motivated.

Alright let me just step right in real quick I have seen Madball go from a RCT to a co founder and in between those times he has done a excellent job if anything I think he does the most work in TW he makes sure everyone is doing there job and doing it right he's always there to help someone whenever needed and everyone always goes to him for help or advice so out of anyone in TW I think who deserves this award is him

I am waiving my right to vote to witness for Madball.

Madball goes above and beyond the call when he's handling business. He puts in all of his Xbox time helping members, listening to them, gaming with them and helping them. He is extremely giving of his time. He goes beyond expectations by making sure he is available to help ALL squads, not just his own. When it was only he and I left as upper leadership, he stuck it out with me and didn't quit. He helped me handle what he could and did far more than he was required to do. He's over our Halo squads, but all of our CoD squads have people who he has trained, worked with and mentored. He is goes out in recruiting parties with members as well. He works very hard trying to help revive and repair our 2 Halo squads, one of which he is acting Gen over.He makes sure all the members feel at home and comfortable and welcome. He's an extremely level headed person and very tough when he needs to be, but he is always respectful of everyone. Madball is an amazing asset to TW and definitely deserves this award.