Jump to content

KSI BRAVERY GZ CHAT


Closed

Recommended Posts

Guys!! Where are my Brave people?! Yes...I know I said brave...and not Bravery...but we are Brave are we not? To have risen to the challenge of proven to everyone that we don't give up and we rise above the most difficult of situations? We have survived and we will thrive. Lets continue to work together and better not only our squad, but also our division. Lets make a name for ourselves. Lets be known for being the brave and strong. But we must work together as a team. We must overcome and communicate. So lets do this!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites


LOL!!!! Gigglez is at it again!!!! How's my lobster coming?

Well its done but i dont like it its just mhe

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

Hey everybody, happy wednesday! Bored at work, weee! Actually much to do, just procrastinating and checking out our stuff. iz coo

Edited by AgentXNine
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

You guys are making me spam my own squad chat -_- I need our guys in here!! We have lots of things to do this week and I need your help!! HELP MEH!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites


×
×
  • Create New...