KSI Ascend 7 349 Posted April 29, 2015 Report Share Posted April 29, 2015 YO whatss up guys Banks i thought you were younger than me....whats up with that G'ma Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Ascend 7 349 Posted April 29, 2015 Report Share Posted April 29, 2015 Hey Everyone <3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Ascend 7 349 Posted April 29, 2015 Report Share Posted April 29, 2015 Hey everyone how r you all? I have a rash but the doctor said its contagious.. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Yuuki 58 Posted April 29, 2015 Report Share Posted April 29, 2015 I have a rash but the doctor said its contagious.. It's ok that means we'll share stuff Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Ascend 7 349 Posted April 29, 2015 Report Share Posted April 29, 2015 It's ok that means we'll share stuff if it itches don't scratch it Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Yuuki 58 Posted April 29, 2015 Report Share Posted April 29, 2015 I have a rash but the doctor said its contagious.. a It's ok we'll share stuff Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Yuuki 58 Posted April 29, 2015 Report Share Posted April 29, 2015 I have a rash but the doctor said its contagious.. a It's ok we'll share stuff Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Yuuki 58 Posted April 29, 2015 Report Share Posted April 29, 2015 I have a rash but the doctor said its contagious.. a It's ok we'll share stuff Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Yuuki 58 Posted April 29, 2015 Report Share Posted April 29, 2015 I have a rash but the doctor said its contagious.. a It's ok we'll share stuff Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Collector 7 182 Posted April 29, 2015 Report Share Posted April 29, 2015 That quad post though KSI Ascend 7 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
KSI Ascend 7 349 Posted April 29, 2015 Report Share Posted April 29, 2015 That quad post though I know....we get it we can share the rash......no need to be pushy. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI URDONE 7 37 Posted April 29, 2015 Report Share Posted April 29, 2015 Good morning LW. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Yuuki 58 Posted April 29, 2015 Report Share Posted April 29, 2015 Morning LW Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
SketcH 66 Posted April 29, 2015 Report Share Posted April 29, 2015 Morning LW Hey Cloud how are you doing today man? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Parable 37 Posted April 29, 2015 Report Share Posted April 29, 2015 Hey, everybody! I'd just like to let everyone know that I've started a little side project that I'd like as many people as possible to be involved in, if you so choose to. I saw that there wasn't really a place on the forums to post any news on musical artists/groups without having to make a topic that would most likely just be lost in the flooded posts or deleted. So, I took it upon myself to create one and had it pinned in the Music and Movies area of the General Chat. If you or anyone you know know have any news on upcoming albums, tours, etc. that you'd like to share to fellow fans in KSI, you can post it here: http://www.ksiforums.org/topic/27468-music-news/ Note: This is NOT News Team related, it is just a project of mine that I'd like to see be utilized as much as possible. Please read the disclaimers before posting, though. Thanks and I hope all of you have an average to above average day! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Guru Green 181 Posted April 29, 2015 Report Share Posted April 29, 2015 Hey, everybody! I'd just like to let everyone know that I've started a little side project that I'd like as many people as possible to be involved in, if you so choose to. I saw that there wasn't really a place on the forums to post any news on musical artists/groups without having to make a topic that would most likely just be lost in the flooded posts or deleted. So, I took it upon myself to create one and had it pinned in the Music and Movies area of the General Chat. If you or anyone you know know have any news on upcoming albums, tours, etc. that you'd like to share to fellow fans in KSI, you can post it here: http://www.ksiforums...468-music-news/ Note: This is NOT News Team related, it is just a project of mine that I'd like to see be utilized as much as possible. Please read the disclaimers before posting, though. Thanks and I hope all of you have an average to above average day! If I have anything, I'll make sure to post it there. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI OhMyLanta 7 155 Posted April 29, 2015 Report Share Posted April 29, 2015 Hey LW! How are you Warriors today ? :D Hopefully as wonderful as usual KSI Ascend 7 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
Parable 37 Posted April 29, 2015 Report Share Posted April 29, 2015 Thank you, Guru. KSI Ascend 7 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI NAHFOOL 22 Posted April 30, 2015 Report Share Posted April 30, 2015 AAAAAAAOOOOOO MY NEW VIDEO FOR THEKSIPRODUCTIONS https://youtu.be/dtjHbNac3GA Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
KSI Ascend 7 349 Posted April 30, 2015 Report Share Posted April 30, 2015 Hey LW! How are you Warriors today ? :D Hopefully as wonderful as usual We are outstanding, how are you? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Guru Green 181 Posted April 30, 2015 Report Share Posted April 30, 2015 Thank you, Guru. No problem brah. It's what I'm here for. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI_Neilgro 5 Posted April 30, 2015 Report Share Posted April 30, 2015 How's it going LW? Hope it's all going well for everyone in LW. Leonidas is doing really well we are sitting at 86 members and getting more everyday. All u other squads strong good to so u all keep up the great work Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI URDONE 7 37 Posted April 30, 2015 Report Share Posted April 30, 2015 Have an awsome day everyone. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Lil Freddy 127 Posted April 30, 2015 Report Share Posted April 30, 2015 Whats up boi Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Revexxx 24 Posted April 30, 2015 Report Share Posted April 30, 2015 Hello LW Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Recommended Posts