Guest Posted July 23, 2016 Report Share Posted July 23, 2016 22 hours ago, KSI x Karma said: Hey LW what is all of your favorite games? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
KSI x Karma 7 105 Posted July 24, 2016 Report Share Posted July 24, 2016 7 hours ago, PHIL0S0PHY said: On 7/22/2016 at 10:50 AM, KSI x Karma said: Hey LW what is all of your favorite games? Lol no response? I don't remember asking that question Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Guest Posted July 24, 2016 Report Share Posted July 24, 2016 30 minutes ago, KSI x Karma said: Lol no response? I don't remember asking that question Sometimes browser messes up and makes me only post in the quote and there is nothing I can do but post when that happens Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
KSI x Karma 7 105 Posted July 24, 2016 Report Share Posted July 24, 2016 2 hours ago, PHIL0S0PHY said: Sometimes browser messes up and makes me only post in the quote and there is nothing I can do but post when that happens Me too and sometimes it will put what I last posted again Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Guest Posted July 24, 2016 Report Share Posted July 24, 2016 13 hours ago, KSI x Karma said: Me too and sometimes it will put what I last posted again I hate when that kind of stuff happens Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted July 24, 2016 Report Share Posted July 24, 2016 The otms are open!!! http://www.ksiforums.org/topic/32603-july-2016-otm-nominations-closing-7th-august/ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted July 27, 2016 Report Share Posted July 27, 2016 Am I really the only one who posts in here daily, and if I don't no one else will, really. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
KSIxCOMIC 19 Posted July 27, 2016 Report Share Posted July 27, 2016 Hey y'all rate Infinite warfare 1 to 10 gooooo!!! 3/10 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Guest Posted July 27, 2016 Report Share Posted July 27, 2016 5 minutes ago, KSIxCOMIC said: Hey y'all rate Infinite warfare 1 to 10 gooooo!!! 3/10 I can't personally rate a game that isn't out. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lafayette 7 419 Posted July 27, 2016 Report Share Posted July 27, 2016 6 minutes ago, KSIxCOMIC said: Hey y'all rate Infinite warfare 1 to 10 gooooo!!! 3/10 Based solely off the current trailers, i'd rate it like a 7.5/10 just as a "game", but as a Call of Duty entry, i'd rate it more like a 3 or 4. It looks like it'll be a pretty decent game, just not a good CoD game. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
Guest Posted July 27, 2016 Report Share Posted July 27, 2016 2 minutes ago, Lafayette 7 said: Based solely off the current trailers, i'd rate it like a 7.5/10 just as a "game", but as a Call of Duty entry, i'd rate it more like a 3 or 4. It looks like it'll be a pretty decent game, just not a good CoD game. Hasn'r been a good cod game since the first black Ops lol Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lafayette 7 419 Posted July 27, 2016 Report Share Posted July 27, 2016 Just now, Pidgeon said: Hasn'r been a good cod game since the first black Ops lol I liked Black Ops 2's Multiplayer, but i think it had one of the worst Campaigns. I always liked World at War the most, but that's just me, as it was the first CoD i had, so i have a lot of personal memories from it. Advanced Warfare had a pretty sexy Campaign, but i couldn't get into the Multiplayer very much. The jet packs i guess were a bit much for me. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards 2
Guest Posted July 27, 2016 Report Share Posted July 27, 2016 2 minutes ago, Lafayette 7 said: I liked Black Ops 2's Multiplayer, but i think it had one of the worst Campaigns. I always liked World at War the most, but that's just me, as it was the first CoD i had, so i have a lot of personal memories from it. Advanced Warfare had a pretty sexy Campaign, but i couldn't get into the Multiplayer very much. The jet packs i guess were a bit much for me. I'm a Halo player, so I hate all COD,lol jk Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted July 28, 2016 Report Share Posted July 28, 2016 What does everyone think about the next expansion for Destiny only being on One Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
KSIxCOMIC 19 Posted July 28, 2016 Report Share Posted July 28, 2016 On July 27, 2016 at 1:30 PM, Pidgeon said: On July 27, 2016 at 1:27 PM, Lafayette 7 said: I liked Black Ops 2's Multiplayer, but i think it had one of the worst Campaigns. I always liked World at War the most, but that's just me, as it was the first CoD i had, so i have a lot of personal memories from it. Advanced Warfare had a pretty sexy Campaign, but i couldn't get into the Multiplayer very much. The jet packs i guess were a bit much for me. I thought that black ops 2 zombies was the best in all cods 2 hours ago, Pidgeon said: What does everyone think about the next expansion for Destiny only being on One I can't say never played played it Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI AL-SAHIR 20 Posted July 29, 2016 Report Share Posted July 29, 2016 KSI STONEFISH is now KSI KAT DADDY Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted July 29, 2016 Report Share Posted July 29, 2016 6 hours ago, KSI KAT DADDY said: KSI STONEFISH is now KSI KAT DADDY Cool name change Ivy TSB and KSI AL-SAHIR 2 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted August 2, 2016 Report Share Posted August 2, 2016 Hey LW, What do you all think about the Xbox One. Ivy TSB 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted August 3, 2016 Report Share Posted August 3, 2016 17 hours ago, Pidgeon said: Hey LW, What do you all think about the Xbox One. I like the One, but I don't the the UI or the dashboard. I don't like how a lot of online stuff is messed up, and how it's not gaming focused, but a lot of that stuff is changing, I hope. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
KSI MsKittyPaws 1 Posted August 3, 2016 Report Share Posted August 3, 2016 Hey everyone. Does anyone haves a Xbox One? I'm looking for some friends Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Guest Posted August 3, 2016 Report Share Posted August 3, 2016 1 hour ago, KSI MsKittyPaws said: Hey everyone. Does anyone haves a Xbox One? I'm looking for some friends What do you think about the One? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted August 4, 2016 Report Share Posted August 4, 2016 Alright LW, our forums activity suckssss!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted August 5, 2016 Report Share Posted August 5, 2016 I am so honored to be the newest co-fo here in LW Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted August 7, 2016 Report Share Posted August 7, 2016 12 minutes ago, KSIsalmon641 said: Hey as most of you know aol is a new comuntiy we are like ksi but more relaxed if any of you wanna join message KSIxFISHY420x thankyou bye Get smacked by the banned hammer saan Ivy TSB 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
xLegacie 3 Posted August 8, 2016 Report Share Posted August 8, 2016 (edited) Sup LW lets get up there in activity we have the numbers now lets put in the time !!! Edited August 8, 2016 by KSIx Legacie miss spelt Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts