KSI Intricate 15 Posted February 23, 2015 Report Share Posted February 23, 2015 hello everyone...LW wake up lol I'm awake! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Guru Green 181 Posted February 23, 2015 Report Share Posted February 23, 2015 hello everyone...LW wake up lol I'm awake!!! Always and forever! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
LethalWeapon786 0 Posted February 23, 2015 Report Share Posted February 23, 2015 i'm asleep, and i will be leaving LW and going to EO, i will miss you guys, i have 1/2 of my recruits so far. if anyone wants to talk to me about why i am leaving LW my gamertag is KSILethalWeapon Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guru Green 181 Posted February 24, 2015 Report Share Posted February 24, 2015 i'm asleep, and i will be leaving LW and going to EO, i will miss you guys, i have 1/2 of my recruits so far. if anyone wants to talk to me about why i am leaving LW my gamertag is KSILethalWeapon Oh no. Well take care bro Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
THE EVIL ONE 43 Posted February 24, 2015 Report Share Posted February 24, 2015 how is everyone tonight Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Guru Green 181 Posted February 24, 2015 Report Share Posted February 24, 2015 how is everyone tonight Tired as hell. Ready to get some more KSI work done Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
JESSI ♥ 13 Posted February 24, 2015 Report Share Posted February 24, 2015 Stressed. Between getting ready for a squad split and dealing with college bs at the same time, things can be pretty hectic. That GEN life. Lol I'm sure you know all about that. What's it like being on the news team? Oo sounds hectic but yeah it's all good with time management although I suck at that. Like now I'm awake and it's 5am. [emoji24] Being on the news team is honestly great gives me a platform to voice my opinions on things in the industry and write about what ever I feel like tbh it's awesome. Feel free to mention we are looking for writers at your meetings! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Guru Green 181 Posted February 24, 2015 Report Share Posted February 24, 2015 Oo sounds hectic but yeah it's all good with time management although I suck at that. Like now I'm awake and it's 5am. [emoji24] Being on the news team is honestly great gives me a platform to voice my opinions on things in the industry and write about what ever I feel like tbh it's awesome. Feel free to mention we are looking for writers at your meetings! Exactly. I seem to be doing alright. 5am? That's too early for me lol. I'm trying to get more involved with the forums and the Web Ops side of KSI. But I couldn't be on the News Team. I cannot write to save my life. I believe I've read an article of yours. I can't remember though Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
JESSI ♥ 13 Posted February 24, 2015 Report Share Posted February 24, 2015 Exactly. I seem to be doing alright. 5am? That's too early for me lol. I'm trying to get more involved with the forums and the Web Ops side of KSI. But I couldn't be on the News Team. I cannot write to save my life. I believe I've read an article of yours. I can't remember though Yep 5:30am now and I haven't gone to sleep haha. My sleeping timings are wayy off lol I run according to EST time now so when I try sleep normal UK time it doesn't usually work haha. Oo and you've read one I try posting regularly have a new article up too and yeah it's really good being part of something outside of clan ops completely expands your social circle from it only being your division members and great fun too! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Guru Green 181 Posted February 24, 2015 Report Share Posted February 24, 2015 Yep 5:30am now and I haven't gone to sleep haha. My sleeping timings are wayy off lol I run according to EST time now so when I try sleep normal UK time it doesn't usually work haha. Oo and you've read one I try posting regularly have a new article up too and yeah it's really good being part of something outside of clan ops completely expands your social circle from it only being your division members and great fun too! I sometimes end up staying up real late. I usually just post on the forums when I sat up extremely late. I find it very relaxing. Well I'll try and read more of your articles. And the forums really does expand your social circle. I have people from different divisions talking to me now. I love it lol Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
JESSI ♥ 13 Posted February 24, 2015 Report Share Posted February 24, 2015 Agreed thank you [emoji175][emoji111]ï¸its time for me to finally go to bed haha nice speaking to you. Night! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Guru Green 181 Posted February 24, 2015 Report Share Posted February 24, 2015 Agreed thank you [emoji175][emoji111]ï¸its time for me to finally go to bed haha nice speaking to you. Night! You're welcome. I feel ya there and have a good night Great talking with ya too! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
SketcH 66 Posted February 24, 2015 Report Share Posted February 24, 2015 Hey LW and Green! How are you Warriors doing today?! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Guru Green 181 Posted February 24, 2015 Report Share Posted February 24, 2015 Hey LW and Green! How are you Warriors doing today?! What's up SketcH? We're doing alright. How are you doing? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI Villain7 3 Posted February 24, 2015 Report Share Posted February 24, 2015 hello LW Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
THE EVIL ONE 43 Posted February 24, 2015 Report Share Posted February 24, 2015 how its going guys Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Guru Green 181 Posted February 24, 2015 Report Share Posted February 24, 2015 how its going guys Hey EVIL! How's it going? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
THE EVIL ONE 43 Posted February 25, 2015 Report Share Posted February 25, 2015 Hey EVIL! How's it going? its been a good night Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Guru Green 181 Posted February 25, 2015 Report Share Posted February 25, 2015 its been a good night It's been a stressful night Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
SketcH 66 Posted February 25, 2015 Report Share Posted February 25, 2015 What's up SketcH? We're doing alright. How are you doing? Your post is whats up . Im doing alright not much as changed. How's the sqaud doing? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Guru Green 181 Posted February 25, 2015 Report Share Posted February 25, 2015 Your post is whats up . Im doing alright not much as changed. How's the sqaud doing? I'm trying to get them up to 5,000. The squad's doing great. We should be splitting sometime in March Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
THE EVIL ONE 43 Posted February 26, 2015 Report Share Posted February 26, 2015 how is it going LW Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Guru Green 181 Posted February 26, 2015 Report Share Posted February 26, 2015 how is it going LW Tired as hell Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Giant thee God 45 Posted February 26, 2015 Report Share Posted February 26, 2015 LW you have been a great family. No matter what keep your heads up. Times will be tough but always back each other up. Be strong and never back down. I will be leaving KSI for sometime but I will be back. I will be active on the forums and try to post once a week. I know I don't have a lot to add or help with but if anyone ever needs something hmu. Message me and I'll be glad to help. Each member that I've talked to have had an impact on me. In KSI I've met some of my closest friends. This is where my gaming expierence started and I will make sure there is where it ends. You guys and girls are all family hold each other up and don't tear each other down. Get with your leaders and share your ideas. If you have an idea that you think will prosper or help KSI don't hold it in and share it. A great person that I look up to told me this, "earlier that if you want to see change then get up and change." He also said to get up through the ranks and help make that change happen. So guys and gals if you Arnt happy with what is in KSI or LW then get up and change it. All you have potential. It only comes out if you want it to work. So stay safe LW and have fun when I come back I hope to see some members as high 7 and you SGT and CPL as gens or officers. Also for this division to grow and new faces. Forever KSI forever LW forever Hercules. For those who have spent time with me and talked and helped me thank you. Thank you evil and nick and green. Goodbye LW but this is not the end. Stay strong. -former 4th captain of HERCULES KSI Thee Giant (forever HERCULES forever LW) KSI Ascend 7 and SketcH 2 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Guru Green 181 Posted February 26, 2015 Report Share Posted February 26, 2015 LW you have been a great family. No matter what keep your heads up. Times will be tough but always back each other up. Be strong and never back down. I will be leaving KSI for sometime but I will be back. I will be active on the forums and try to post once a week. I know I don't have a lot to add or help with but if anyone ever needs something hmu. Message me and I'll be glad to help. Each member that I've talked to have had an impact on me. In KSI I've met some of my closest friends. This is where my gaming expierence started and I will make sure there is where it ends. You guys and girls are all family hold each other up and don't tear each other down. Get with your leaders and share your ideas. If you have an idea that you think will prosper or help KSI don't hold it in and share it. A great person that I look up to told me this, "earlier that if you want to see change then get up and change." He also said to get up through the ranks and help make that change happen. So guys and gals if you Arnt happy with what is in KSI or LW then get up and change it. All you have potential. It only comes out if you want it to work. So stay safe LW and have fun when I come back I hope to see some members as high 7 and you SGT and CPL as gens or officers. Also for this division to grow and new faces. Forever KSI forever LW forever Hercules. For those who have spent time with me and talked and helped me thank you. Thank you evil and nick and green. Goodbye LW but this is not the end. Stay strong. -former 4th captain of HERCULES KSI Thee Giant (forever HERCULES forever LW) Take care brah Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Recommended Posts