Jump to content

LW Division Chat


KSI Nick 7

Recommended Posts

That's what I like to call hard posting

Lmao work it green

Ok Green, you stay in other room. We know how you get.lol....

Lmao

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Green remember when Lily, Evil, you, and I were on the top posters for like a week straight? 100+ posts per day

Yea I remember. That was a couple of months back. Good times.

 

Lmao work it green

 

lol fair enough bro.

We need to coin that term.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Yea I remember. That was a couple of months back. Good times.

We need to coin that term.

defiantly
Link to comment
Share on other sites


Yea I remember. That was a couple of months back. Good times.

Yes indeed

We need to coin that term.

Good Morning LW

Morning UR

Link to comment
Share on other sites


How are things in the land of uber posting there cloud?

Uber duber lmao

Link to comment
Share on other sites


What's up LW? How u all doing? Hope u all are doing good.

Sup neil

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Hey LW :yawn: How is everyone doing today?

Good wbu?

Whats up LW. How is everyone doing today?

Good what about you?

Link to comment
Share on other sites


morning LW

Whats up LW. How is everyone doing today?

im doing good talking to my girlfriend hehe so very good

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Yo LW, when you get a chance spam the heck out of KSI URDONE79 (Promoted to 2LT) and KSI Razr33 (Promoted to SSG) tonite.  Well deserved promotions.  They are doing great things in Hannibal.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...